Page 279 of 311 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    What a crock of shit. LMT’s site said order had failed twice. But it shows my bank account process both transactions. Contacted LMT and they were very rude and said that it doesn’t show that the order went through. I asked him what I could do to make sure that I got the sale price and my order was taken and she said nothing. In the meantime my bank is closed and I have a daily fraud limit. And now on top of all of this I can’t even enter payment information on LMT’s website. She couldn’t guarantee my order and said it is first come first serve. I can’t stand people I’ll take a wage understanding what it in tails and speak with contempt and offer no solution. Annoying. I guess I’m out then....

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre675 View Post
    What a crock of shit. LMT’s site said order had failed twice. But it shows my bank account process both transactions. Contacted LMT and they were very rude and said that it doesn’t show that the order went through. I asked him what I could do to make sure that I got the sale price and my order was taken and she said nothing. In the meantime my bank is closed and I have a daily fraud limit. And now on top of all of this I can’t even enter payment information on LMT’s website. She couldn’t guarantee my order and said it is first come first serve. I can’t stand people I’ll take a wage understanding what it in tails and speak with contempt and offer no solution. Annoying. I guess I’m out then....
    Dang, sorry man.

Were you using a PO Box as shipping?

I've heard other report having problems.

Now their site is super slow.

This Black Friday and Christmas sale has been pretty underwhelming.... a lot of "leftovers" and nothing super exciting.

Last year's 12 day of Christmas (which I missed) was a lot better. I was really hoping to see the DMR stocks for $150 again.

You could try messaging Joe Hajny on facebook. He is the LMT consumer sales guy and posts in both LMT Nation and LMT Owners Group
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    Dang, sorry man.

Were you using a PO Box as shipping?

I've heard other report having problems.

Now their site is super slow.

This Black Friday and Christmas sale has been pretty underwhelming.... a lot of "leftovers" and nothing super exciting.

Last year's 12 day of Christmas (which I missed) was a lot better. I was really hoping to see the DMR stocks for $150 again.

You could try messaging Joe Hajny on facebook. He is the LMT consumer sales guy and posts in both LMT Nation and LMT Owners Group
    LMT has never taken my CC. I’ve always had to call in and give a nice lady, my account and order # and she always gets it to go through. With the exception of last years MLR purchase that went through no problem 🤷🏼*♂️... I told customer service that and she said “she’s not her”. Rudely.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Talking with a 25+ year Army vet (Ranger Sniper, then Asymmetric Warfare Group member) He really frowns on the Night Force, and Leupold 1-8x scopes. The eye box is too restrictive to be useful for a 1x scope. He really feels the Razor HD 1-6x is the gold standard for a LPVO and if you want more magnification then 6x, then go with a mid-range scope with a red dot offset. Something like the MK5 3.6-18x with a Tremor reticle and a T1/T2 offset with the new Badger mount. This will still allow the offset red dot to clear a laser/flashlight setup.
    Like this...

Not that I recall, I believe he is currently testing the Khales 1-6 and the Swaro.

He has a Patreon though. Chuck Pressburg of Presscheck Consulting... the infamous creator of the Roland Special. He does a monthly Q&A.

https://www.patreon.com/Presscheckconsulting/posts

The cool thing about the Badger is the red dot remains inline with the barrel when the rifle is canted. I'm slowly transitioning a lot of my LPVO mounts over to Badger as funds allow.
    Chuck and I served in Asymmetric Warfare Group together. I believe he was on his way out while I was still new to the unit, back in early 2009 IIRC.
    Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 12-24-19 at 13:12.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Like this...

Chuck and I served in Asymmetric Warfare Group together. I believe he was on his way out while I was still new to the unit, back in early 2009 IIRC.
    Exactly. Very nice. I have a couple other projects that need funding first, but a MK5 is high on the priority list.

Glad Chuck landed on his feet after his ND and is successfully dealing with past demons.

Edit: is that the 1.5" height?
    Last edited by domestique; 12-24-19 at 13:55.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Like this...

Very nice optics. Slightly cheaper than the MK6 3-18 w/H59 and pretty much tit for tat on par w/ tremor. Weight seems to be about 3 ounces more and a slightly larger footprint. I’m a little late to the game on researching them. Any information up front between the two series? It’s an attractive optic for sure.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre675 View Post
    Very nice optics. Slightly cheaper than the MK6 3-18 w/H59 and pretty much tit for tat on par w/ tremor. Weight seems to be about 3 ounces more and a slightly larger footprint. I’m a little late to the game on researching them. Any information up front between the two series? It’s an attractive optic for sure.
    According to Chuck the MK5 glass is better. He felt that Leupy did a disservice calling it the MK5, and should have named it the MK7.

Curious what Bobba thinks as well.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Just noticed it’s a 35mm main tube����... I’m sure it is a fine optic but wtf Leupold???

Feedback Score
    Back to some pics please.....
    Last edited by LewWallace; 12-25-19 at 13:49.

Page 279 of 311 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289 ... LastLast