Page 282 of 311 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCOAR View Post
    Don't buy those D&H .308 mags on sale at LMT.

Got one and it doesn't seem to fit in my MWS, and if it does, no way in hell will it drop free.

Anybody try these in a MWS before?

Primary Arms has some Israeli made E-Lander 20 round mags that are very KAC like. I bought two and they work ok I guess but a like sure bets so over time purchased a total of 14 KAC mags, and have 6 used from the early 2000s I'll likely let go, plus at least 7 or 8 magpuls. I can only imaginge those D&H mags were spec'd in a contract for some reason or another.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre675 View Post
    @jared91 Swapped with what out of curiosity?
    The same one that is currently on the mk5’s. The one I currently have is way over complicated. At least for my retarded self

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jared91 View Post
    This is true, due to the mk5 being 35mm, and in the case with my mk6, has a better elevation dial. I hate the one on my mk6, and plan on sending it in to be swapped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The elevation on the MK5HD is well thought out and executed. One of the best features IMHO. I don't mind the 35mm tube as there are plenty of good quality mounting solutions out there now. One thing I will say is that it excels at light gathering and performs well above its price point in that regard. Honestly, if there was ever a perfect scope for a large frame AR the MK5HD is probably it.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMT/556 View Post
    Primary Arms has some Israeli made E-Lander 20 round mags that are very KAC like. I bought two and they work ok I guess but a like sure bets so over time purchased a total of 14 KAC mags, and have 6 used from the early 2000s I'll likely let go, plus at least 7 or 8 magpuls. I can only imaginge those D&H mags were spec'd in a contract for some reason or another.
    Thanks for reply. Going to contact LMT tomorrow and see what the deal is with them. Only reason I bought one was because it was from LMT, and LMT only makes .308 MWSs so I can imagine why else they would have had these mags. That's what I get for straying from Magpul.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCOAR View Post
    Thanks for reply. Going to contact LMT tomorrow and see what the deal is with them. Only reason I bought one was because it was from LMT, and LMT only makes .308 MWSs so I can imagine why else they would have had these mags. That's what I get for straying from Magpul.
    Yeah that is a real bummer. I had to google those magazines when they were advertised.

Magpul seem gtg. I have one KAC magazine and it is my favorite. I would like more but not @ $100 ea. Ridiculous no matter who the vendor is. Anyone try lancer mags for the MWS? They look cool.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre675 View Post
    Yeah that is a real bummer. I had to google those magazines when they were advertised.

Magpul seem gtg. I have one KAC magazine and it is my favorite. I would like more but not @ $100 ea. Ridiculous no matter who the vendor is. Anyone try lancer mags for the MWS? They look cool.
    I seen a few folks with Lancers in their MWSs in pics, so I assume their GTG.

Only reason I got the mag is because I figured I might as well grab a few small things to get free shipping. I regret getting that POS mag instead of the similarly priced $15 LMT rifle cases. Oh well.

Feedback Score
    Is this a thread for posting photos of LMT MWS rifles or to bitch and moan about LMT? It's getting hard to tell.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LewWallace View Post
    Is this a thread for posting photos of LMT MWS rifles or to bitch and moan about LMT? It's getting hard to tell.
    LOL...a guy here for less than a month jumps into a thread that is 8+ years old, and starts to moderate it

Currently we're discussing mags in regards to specific use in MWS rifles. If that's not germane to this thread, than it might as well be closed.

If you want picture threads, they exist on TOS, and perhaps you'd be better suited over there.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LewWallace View Post
    By all means... please contribute pictures of your fine specimen ☝️

Do you know what I like to eat? Soup. Or was it duck? Which one do you shoot? Duck sir! Qwannng!

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Picture thread

Currently trigger-less and safety selector-less. In shambles... New kit inbound along with a 3rd ATLAS.....Leap mounts next before optics����*♂️

Last edited by Sabre675; 12-29-19 at 21:51.

Page 282 of 311 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292 ... LastLast