Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missoula Montana get ready!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Missoula Montana get ready!

I am coming out your way in July for a week long family vacation (if the state will let me in).

So is there anything I must see or go to while I am there? Anyone got a training event scheduled?

C4

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Ummmm, where? Montana is a big place. Technically, not alot of famous Americana spots but the scenery is top notch. Glacier and Yellowstone NP's for instance.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stump70 View Post
    Ummmm, where? Montana is a big place. Technically, not alot of famous Americana spots but the scenery is top notch. Glacier and Yellowstone NP's for instance.
    Going to be around Missoula.

C4

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Some guys on another fourm are having a long range steel event in MO do you want me to link you I dont know the distance from where your going. The national firearms museum is in Cody its worth the trip alone.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hopefully we will have better weather then. Just stoped rain/snowing, went to almost 80 yesterday. Glacier is a good place with going to the sun hiway. Have to check deer creek range for shoots in july. Good fishing too. Look for pm later. Need to get back to work.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Two words, Grant:

Elk jerky.

Pity you are not going there during hunting season.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Two words, Grant:

Elk jerky.

Pity you are not going there during hunting season.
    I am not much of a hunter these days (unless you call using a camera to shoot them hunting).

C4

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ICANHITHIMMAN View Post
    Some guys on another fourm are having a long range steel event in MO do you want me to link you I dont know the distance from where your going. The national firearms museum is in Cody its worth the trip alone.
    Missouri won't help him much.

My favorite part of Montana was the scenery, especially within Yellowstone. If you get to go, check out the geothermal sites like old faithful, and those smelly mud pits or whatever they are called.

Feedback Score
    We've got a training event scheduled for the 29-31 of July featuring Spetznaz Afganistan sniper Marko Vorobiev teaching his sniper class down near Bozeman (Three Forks actually). the range would be about a 2 hour jaunt down the interstate from Missoula, and it's only gonna run about $500 for the three days.

we got one event every month from July thru October down here and finish off the training year with Magpul Dynamics doing back to back classes in October.

Still getting all the links done up and promo materials ready then I'll slip a thread in for those dialed in guys who want some good quality training in God's country.
    My capacity for self deception is exceeded only by yours.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Missoula is the home of the Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation, great museum and self walking tour.

5705 Grant Creek
    Missoula, MT 59808

Glacier National Park is certainly worth the detour drive it from west to east and then east to west. Spend the night on the west side of the park and then return to Missoula. Don't miss it, YOU are so CLOSE!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast