Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuck Between these two 7.62x39mm uppers

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Stuck Between these two 7.62x39mm uppers

im kinda stuck, i cant find anyone selling a upper ..So i gotta move on with my hunt..Never have dealt with these 2 websites but in your opinion what is the better option and price..One is a YHM and other is I dont know what...Im plinking and maybe some 3 gun so maybe a 20 is to damn big but i want a different rifle and look compared to my DD rifle..

http://www.shop.ar15hardware.com/16-...39midyhmfu.htm

http://www.ar15broker.com/7.62x39_up..._assembly.html

Feedback Score
    Have you considered the Bushmaster or Model 1 Sales? I would say ARP, but it looks like they are done in the 7.62x39 game..

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I personally cannot find anything that it is stock etc..Model 1 sales I heard take forever and i really don't feel like waiting 6 months ..If you know of any links please feel free to tell me!!!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Please anybody else that can chime in and help me out...what should I go with??

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eldogg View Post
    they give no info what-so-eva... could be plastic

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chavez_e_chavez View Post
    I personally cannot find anything that it is stock etc..Model 1 sales I heard take forever and i really don't feel like waiting 6 months ..If you know of any links please feel free to tell me!!!
    Whatever you decide, do not go with anything from Model 1 Sales. They are they "Yugo" of the AR parts business. Try and track down a factory Colt 7.62x39 upper or buy a DPMS which is not much better than Model 1. I forgot to add that you could try a Doublestar/J&T which would be better than any of the previous choices except for a factory Colt upper. Good luck and do a search on their track record. Now is the time for Bravo Company to make a quality 7.62x39 upper.
    Last edited by meausoc; 05-15-11 at 21:20.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Will stay away from m1s....colts are only a2. Carry handle and they want 1,000 when I could just buy a whole rifle.. Armalite is
    Sold out and back ordered so I like the YANKEE HILL 20" but The web site dosent match up with what they say

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chavez_e_chavez View Post
    they give no info what-so-eva... could be plastic
    looks fairly self eplainitory to me. DPMS uppers. A2 or A3 with or with out carry handles. need more info go to DPMS website.........

Feedback Score
    Anybody know if PWS plans on releasing a 16 inch 7.62x39 upper in piston that would be the upper I want the current offering is only a 10.5 and I don't want a sir in this caliber

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast