I have not posted on here in a long time but here are my thoughts after reading the whole thread again and using weapons system for about three years.
1. Cerro is the manufacture of the forgings Anderson uses. The Cerro rep told me so and the Keyhole supports it.
2. Anderson makes many high quality components for other companies that people seem to worship. I saw the parts being made with others names on them.
3. Anderson is its own worse enemy by selling lowers and uppers so cheaply without the RF85 treatments.

Now from use of the rifles with RF85.
In my experience it allows more time between cleanings and does not need as much lube to run. I know they say no lube but mine work better with red grease on lugs and light oil on all other moving parts. RF85 sure keeps carbon build up down.

I see no wear on my 5.56's but the 6.8's showed wear fairly fast without lube. I run with the red grease and no wear.

I clean my RF85 rifles with standard Hoppes #9. They clean fast and then I lightly lube them. They are wearing less than non RF85 treated weapons.

The RF85 in the barrel I don't know about except these barrels shoot well and clean easily.

Dissecting the rifles and none of this has not been told to Anderson directly:
Free float tubes work but not offering features to level of most any good brand free float fore end. I removed all of mine and used, LaRue, Troy or other operator designed fore ends.

On the Uppers and Lowers sold. Damm good deal. I bough and built ten of them. Not one problem putting them together. There uppers and lowers are as good as any on the planet.

My last on this is my advice is for Anderson to quit selling parts, dump the fore ends. Put a great trigger and top notch barrel in the system and price as LaRue, PWS or LMT do there top of the line stuff and be happy making as good as it gets. The rifles would then get a following of people looking for the best at any price