Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Anderson Manufacturing AM-15M416 Review

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Finish looks good it looks as good as my lmt lower

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Double tap
    Last edited by rif4trbo; 11-01-12 at 19:31.

Feedback Score
    haha

looks like I'm not the only one having prob' with the site tonight!

PM inbound

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I just bought one of their stripped lowers at a gun show. I knew nothing about them, but it was only 85$ and the machineing looked very clean.

I put it together with a CMT/stag parts kit and it is all a really nice fit and finish.

That said after reading the OP review I am embarrassed to own this lower.

Feedback Score
    Like I said, I'm just looking at the ... "roll mark"? I guess it's called?

I like the "symbol" of the horse and think it's pretty cool I could have my last name on my lower receiver w/out having to pay "extra" for engraving.

AS LONG as the lower is made to mil spec or better. Which, I believe it is. I'm waiting for someone to clarify on the whole 7075 T6(?) forged aluminum being the same as say, Colt, for example. Which, I believe it is.

I'm not looking into getting anything else from them, except, MAYBE the LPK. I'm still researching to see if there is much of a difference between any of them. Barring, of course, match triggers, etc.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    The lowers are fine. I have built about 25 of them and have never had any spec problems with the holes. I have used parts kits from Daniel Defense, G&R and Colt in the lowers. Finish is good and they seem to be tight on any upper receiver that you put on it (not that it is an issue).
    I have an Anderson lower on my 18 inch precision gun. Magpul UBR and Colt LPK with a Geissele SD-E.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Great review, although I can't help but wonder with Colt's at only $995 they would have been a much better choice. Hope it shoots well for you.

Feedback Score
    Great review, although I can't help but wonder with Colt's at only $995 they would have been a much better choice. Hope it shoots well for you.

Feedback Score
    Our SWAT team uses the Anderson line of rifles with a custom 10" barrel and suppressor. They are really amazing rifles. I just purchased my own and got rid of my Armalite because I got a heck of a buyer.
    Last edited by Relyt; 01-14-13 at 20:49.

Feedback Score
    Isn't Anderson the manufacturer that got caught making fake accounts at Arfcom to ask about their lowers? Why is no one suspicious of the OP or the "machinist that was hired to fix all this" or the "whole SWAT team" guy on this post? This whole thread is fishy.....
    "We must surrender our attachments to government in every aspect of life. This goes for the right and the left. We need to give up our dependencies on the state, materially and spiritually. We should not look to the state to provide for us financially or psychologically.... Let us understand that it is far better to live in an imperfect world than it is to live in a despotic world ruled by people who lord over us through force and intimidation. - Dr. Ron Paul

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast