Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Anderson Manufacturing AM-15M416 Review

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    And Colts are going for $200 less.....
    Until QC improves greatly, this is about the best thing said in this thread so far.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyM4 View Post
    Until QC improves greatly, this is about the best thing said in this thread so far.
    it has improved greatly....just saying...that is one of the reasons why I am there

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by burn View Post
    it has improved greatly....just saying...that is one of the reasons why I am there
    Not to be a contrary ass or anything, but there's a lot more that has to happen before that is *proven* then just showing up on an internet board and saying that it's so.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyM4 View Post
    Not to be a contrary ass or anything, but there's a lot more that has to happen before that is *proven* then just showing up on an internet board and saying that it's so.
    Granted...and only time will tell...but I can answer for myself and say..I will do my best to make it so....

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    I would have sent that back within five minutes of receiving it. That said, im not into that fancy stuff, I know CLP and DI work so that's what im sticking with... in ARs at least.

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)
    I would have been very unhappy getting a carbine that looked like it was assembled by a drunken hippo, considering one can buy a new Colt 6920 for less. PASS.
    SSG Jimmy Ide- KIA 28 Aug 10, Hyderabad, AFG

1SG Blue Rowe- KIA 26 May 09, Panjshir, AFG.

RIP Brothers

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    That quality is crap..sorry..but it is..NO oil treatment...yea right....give me a break

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

"Ahh Mr Anderson, you dissapoint me..."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    What a piece of shit. So these ass hats give the market a rifle with a 4140 non chrome lined barrel coated in some proprietary unicorn tears wonder coating; no M4 feed ramps, a rail that's on sideways and a giant green tag that reads "DO NOT LUBRICATE." Oh and it costs $200 more than a Colt.

This rifle is the biggest over priced piece of FAIL I have seen in a while. If I were you I would have boxed that piece of shit back up, sent it back to the clowns that assembled it and demanded my money back. Maybe it's best that Anderson Manufacturing goes out of business.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast