Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tac2 Night Shoot?

Feedback Score
    24 (96%)

Tac2 Night Shoot?

I'm thinking about trying to get something together like a night shoot at Tac2 sometime in the near future.

I'm thinking either a Friday or Saturday night from 7:00 until whenever.

I have very limited experience shooting in low light and I think it would be beneficial to get some experience. I have asked a few people already who said they would definitely be interested.

I was thinking setting up some home invasion type scenarios, shooting with a weapon mounted light, shooting with a hand held light, low light malfunction drills, and just generally getting more experience in low light/no light.

I want to say again that I have very limited experience in this area. If someone has more knowledge/experience in this area, feel free to spearhead this thing. I just wanted to put the idea out there and say it would be nice for us to make it happen.

Any thoughts?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I apparently missed this thread....I'm in. It would be great to shoot using different light techniques. That's something I don't get to practice much.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've been meaning to get on here and reply to this thread. Been really busy. Count me in on this. I also have someone else who would like to attend. I'll be on vacation from June 9-14, so if happens during that time frame I wont be able to make it.
    The raw steel thinks of itself as badly treated as it is thrust into the fire and beaten repeatedly. The polished sword looks back and understands why.....

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Virtually no experience or training in low light environments but I'd definitely be down.
    Quote Originally Posted by d90king
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Alright, guys, we're cleared for take-off on the evening of the 11th. We need at least six, money collected, to make this happen.

Sound off if you're in solid, and let us know ASAP.

Right now it's, me, Doughnut, Icculus, mnoe82, and zzblazezz FIL. We need a few more, so if you know folks who want to attend, get 'em in.
    Last edited by bulbvivid; 06-01-11 at 09:26.
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Guys, we got five, we need at least one more or this isn't going to happen.

Any ideas?
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Feedback Score
    How exactly does one join up at Tac2?
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    A discussion involving the gayest lubrication, pinkies, Popsicles, hammering balls and dripping guns, all in the same thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    I like living a life in which beer is an appetizer, the floor is just another shelf, and the world is my urinal.

Feedback Score
    24 (96%)
    Info HERE

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mnoe82 View Post
    Info HERE
    Thank you - I'll be contacting The Doc Monday.

Feedback Score

Redback One Night Fighting Courses

Fella's,

I just stumbled across this thread and thought that I would chime in since we have been getting several requests from shooters in the TN area for RB1 training.

RB1 offers Night Fighting training to our civilian shooters through our Open Enrollment Training Division. We offer both entry level and advanced training techniques for pistol and carbine. Our training curriculum is well structured and progressive in nature and incorporates hand held and weapon mounted techniques for low light and no light situations.

If you would like to have BR1 conduct training in your location, please contact us to discuss details.

We look forward to training with you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast