Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Using a Magpul .308 PMag in a SCAR 17S

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Rut ro... What a jackass!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I like his plans to make his mold and produce his own lowers..... Sounds pretty easy.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    That first pic makes my blood curdle. Such a beautiful gun, she never even had a chance ;'(

Feedback Score
    I don't collect guns, I accumulate them

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Some people should just not have guns... they should give them to people who would love and care for them... like me
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Modify a $3000 gun to accept a $15 magazine. REALLY . Somebody caught the D>U>M>B.
    Last edited by Sabre675; 05-20-11 at 17:27.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb Jensen View Post
    It would be cool if someone came out with a replacement lower which accepted SR25 type mags.
    Hey Rob,
    While I believe you have great insight on a great deal of topics I'm curious why you think this? I know FN mags are a proprietary design and a bit pricey but they are still cheaper then SR25 mags. Do the FN mags suck or something? I can't imagine paying for a scar only to buy an additional replacement lower at who knows what cost. I know Magpul provides users with a decent offering but I still like my SR25 mags better.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Holy crap...If I ever have the opportunity to acquire a 17s, the last thing I'd ever want to do to the poor thing is dremel-f*ck the shit out of the mag well so that it'll take pmags (which also have to be individually dremel-f*cked).

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Sweet baby Jebus.

Clint Lynch is hopefully on the radio as we speak, calling in an airstrike on that guy's kitchen table.....

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=80043

I should mention I posted the link before this guy posted the pictures of his 'work', not that I wasn't pretty dubious to start. I just thought it was interesting.
    Last edited by zacbol; 05-20-11 at 20:21.
    "Eyes have been referred to as the window to the soul, we prefer to think of them as the funnel to the brain." - Mike Shertz, MD
    "Every trigger has a match trigger at the end of all the bullshit.” - Greg Hamilton

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast