Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ruger's New 25-Round 10-22 Magazine

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    CDNN had a sale last week, ten bucks for the 10 round factory, 20 for the BX-25. I bought 3 of each for the new 10/22, haven't shot them yet. I hope mine are reliable as everyone says.

Note: The ONLY reliable mag for the Mini-14 is the Ruger Factory twenty round. The factory thirties are hit or miss . . . I had six, only one worked; I sent the other five back and traded for twenties. Problem solved!

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Univibe View Post
    CDNN had a sale last week, ten bucks for the 10 round factory, 20 for the BX-25. I bought 3 of each for the new 10/22, haven't shot them yet. I hope mine are reliable as everyone says.

Note: The ONLY reliable mag for the Mini-14 is the Ruger Factory twenty round. The factory thirties are hit or miss . . . I had six, only one worked; I sent the other five back and traded for twenties. Problem solved!
    I will never buy a 10rd mag for the 10/22 again, and I only have one.

The BX25s work that well. I have 4, with about 10 full mags through each one and not a single failure. Thats actually better than what my 10rd mag would do! (One Failure to Eject about every 300 rounds)
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    OK so since my last post about this mag I have bought 4 more and I have put 7 boxs of Remington 525 rnd box thru these mags and haven't cleaned them yet and no ff or fe or stovepiping or anything man I like these mags. YOU ALL SHOULD BUY THESE FOR YOUR RUGER. Now if they would come out with a 100 rnd drum that would be real fun.
    WFD
    EMR
    FF

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Ruger 25-rounds 10-22 mags on sale tomorrow at MidwayUSA for $17.99 each.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrt View Post

Ruger 25-rounds 10-22 mags on sale tomorrow at MidwayUSA for $17.99 each.

Limited me to three (due to demand) but still a good deal.
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've had some come through my carbine courses and there hasnt been any issues with them. I have 4 with only 1k rounds through them with 0 problems as well.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have a couple of BX 25's that I use with my 10/22 Target Tactical. They work well and I've not had any malfunctions or misfeeds to speak of. The only problem I've had has been occasional difficulty getting a Butler Creek loader to work consistently smoothly.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I picked up a couple of the BX25's to test them on my 10/22's.

After feeding them several bricks of various ammo... no problems!
    deolexrex

The history of Christianity is a series of victories, described and disguised as disasters. Beginning with the cross...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Bought one a few weeks ago. Ran 100 quick rounds of CCI Mini Mags through it. Not one hiccup. Easy to load too. Constant force spring. Just ordered the limit from MidwayUsa. Total with shipping to my door was $63.00

Feedback Score
    I bought 2 for $22 apiece at the local gun show last friday, first impression was they made these to last and after putting about a thousand rounds through them this weekend I'm sold. They fit and function perfectly without a cheap feel. What more can you ask?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234