Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    pic links broke or just me

Feedback Score
    Stew

Some pics on the first page look to be busted, mine are still there

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Wait wait, run this by me again.... There are no sbr laws in Canada and all you have to put up wit are some really crappy capacity laws that are promising in being overturned? Man, you guys are looking more free every day.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kenndapp View Post
    Wait wait, run this by me again.... There are no sbr laws in Canada and all you have to put up wit are some really crappy capacity laws that are promising in being overturned? Man, you guys are looking more free every day.
    AR's, regardless of bbl length are treated the same as handguns and considered restricted. The bitch is we can't carry either hunting. Just punch holes in paper

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo1776 View Post
    AR's, regardless of bbl length are treated the same as handguns and considered restricted. The bitch is we can't carry either hunting. Just punch holes in paper
    what do you have to go through to get a "restricted" firearm the way you have?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kenndapp View Post
    what do you have to go through to get a "restricted" firearm the way you have?
    Firearm safety course (1 weekend), $80, if you've been divorced or separated in past 5 yrs your ex has to sign off on it (best around alimony time), then it takes about 3 months once mailed after they do background checks colonoscopy check . Then they mail you your PAL (Possession and Acquisition License). Then you have to join a club who apply for an ATT (Authorization to Transport) which lets you take the guns (with all manner of transportation requirements) from your home to a "government approved" range. (they'll send SWAT out if you're shooting in a gravel pit).

I sure do envy you guys.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123