Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Opinions on 115 vs 124 gr 9mm

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    MY M9 shoots 115 grainers like a freakin laser beam. I mean unreal accurate. It shoots 124 grainers well, and it is beside me now loaded
    with 124+P Hydra-Shok ammo.
    It shoots 147 gr. ammo WAY LOW, I was shocked at that. So, I stick with 115 or 124 +P's.
    I still get a kick outta the 9mm vs. .45 debate....I swear its kept alive by people who have NO firearms experiance. BOTH are reliable manstoppers WHEN USING HIGH QUALITY JHP's.
    Of course I DO prefer the .45 ACP......
    Sorry bro, not taking this thread down that road. 9mm vs 45 is a quagmire as deep as AR vs AK
    Last edited by omega21; 06-15-11 at 21:16.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Raven, Tiro, I had to read your post more then once and look up a few things on the web, but I generally get it. Your explanation of the factors is helpful and serves to highlight for me that although I asked the question preceded with "given all other factors being the same", if you are dealing with facotry ammo, it's not likely you can achieve control over all other factors. So I get it, plus it helps to understand how all these factors inter-relate (not that I've mastered this by any means). Thanks so much.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234