Page 266 of 366 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3655

Thread: What did you do Today to Prepare?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jmnielsen View Post
    I've been searching for ammo to no avail. There are two guys around here buying all the 9mm, 22lr, and 223 ammo they can and jacking up the prices on arms list. I've been working on getting my BOB (more of a survival bag) finished up with some other things I need to get. Once I'm done with that I put one together for my fiancé. Been trying to barter for things lately by getting rid of things I don't need/use and trading for other stuff. It's actually been working out pretty good.
    Try using gunbot for ammo. Ou can get some food deals if you move quickly.

Feedback Score
    I'm reloading and reloading and reloading, our WM store has started carrying reloading supplies in the last month or so.

I'm also reworking my solar setup on the trailer. I also picked up a couple more 2 meter ht's for the family. I looking for another portable HF transceiver(Kenwood TS 50).

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    E=kcara;1574047]Try using gunbot for ammo. Ou can get some food deals if you move quickly.[/QUOTE]
    Do you subscribe or just check the pages I've looked at the site but not long
    enough to figure it out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by juliomorris View Post
    I'm reloading and reloading and reloading, our WM store has started carrying reloading supplies in the last month or so.

I'm also reworking my solar setup on the trailer. I also picked up a couple more 2 meter ht's for the family. I looking for another portable HF transceiver(Kenwood TS 50).
    I want to start reloading. I've always just rolled my eyes at it we left thousands and thousands or casings behind for the "reloaders" our well live and learn
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by p22shooter30 View Post
    where did you find BCGs?
    J&t distributing

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Went shooting today again with my son. I decided to start reloading, so today was also my first time collecting brass, kinda sucks in the snow! But I got most of it plus some others. I only shoot .40 now but I picked up 9mm and .45. I want to add one if each to my collection. A G19/17 first then a 1911 for fun. My son shot a 9mm today and enjoyed it more than my .40's no surprise there, he is about 75# soaking wet.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Scored some Federal Fusion .223 62gr at a local Wally World, I wasn't able to find any of this before the panic. Also scored some CCI .22lr Quiet-22.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have put aside all preparations besides AR parts, tools, optics, and reloading equipment and components*.

One major goal is to build a gun for my wife. She wants "her own"; apparently mine are not good enough .
    Anything to get her more interested. The caveat is that she will be building it herself with my tutelage.

I'm also working on a sourcing parts for a 308 AR, which was successful. It has taken a couple months, but all the parts are at home waiting except for mags.

Although I don't need to add to the collection, it just seemed to make sense to get some extra.

Food Storage and back up energy have been put on the back-burner for now and I have also slowed down my "investments". Once I get my new toys built, I'll be back to diversifying.

Like all things, it's a gamble whether right or wrong. Based on what I already have in place, it's not a high-risk gamble for us.

*Did not include ammo because my only option is internet purchase and it's not available for reasonable prices. Plus, I don't need it that bad.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Went on a nice long run Friday and slept out in the camping hammock to test out how it does in moderate (~50) weather with a light sleeping bag. Then saturday practiced some primitive fire techniques and rotated some food/propane (aka grilled out after mowing the grass ).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly16 View Post
    Went on a nice long run
    Often overlooked and essential way to prepare... being in shape.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Damn Griz, you mowed the grass, not even an option here until sometime around the 1st of May usually...

Can't wait for spring.

Wife is shopping for a new Jeep which means I get the old one (04 Grand Cherokee) and have been approved to "operationalize" it

Page 266 of 366 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316 ... LastLast