Thread: Is Noveske going the way of the dinosaurs?

Feedback Score

Is Noveske going the way of the dinosaurs?

A little while ago, you couldn't find a Noveske anything, they were all the rage. You could find a million threads, articles, blogs, blurps, and all the other reviews, but come recently it seems you can find more Noveske items for sale, than you can people that are happy with them.... was it just a fad, did Noveske flood the market with their mechandise, or does nobody like Noveske's products? FWIW I absolutly LOVE my 14.5 N4 lite, It's my first AR, and I wouldn't give it up for the world. My 18" SPR on the other hand, has less than 200 rounds through it, and it looks like it's going to sit in the box it came in until i can pass it on to a future generation.

"The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?"

Feedback Score
    83 (100%)
    I've owned a few Noveskes and they are awesome weapons. I think you're seeing a supply vs. demand issue is all. The market is flooded with quality manufactures and Noveskes are a bit more expensive. Right now, gun owners are comfortable and not feeling threatened by Obama and the Democrats. IMHO, a false senae of security.
    Last edited by NoBody; 06-13-11 at 08:37.