Thread: Introducing FirstSpear's First Chest Rig- the SICR!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Introducing FirstSpear's First Chest Rig- the SICR!

Weighing in at 30% LIGHTER than the competition, the FirstSpear Short Incursion Chest Rig gets the job done with less weight and bulk.
    We have an exclusive Pre-Release Promotional Discount of 30% until 7/13.
    Click HERE for details!
    Patrol Incident Gear
    Available at http://www.skdtac.com
    Join our Facebook Fan Page for Specials, Updates and Discounts!

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Very nice! are the pouches removable or permanent? This would be a great rig for bringing extra ammo to the line in a class. I'd like to see it with a pistol pouch attached to the front of each M4 pouch.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Will these hold 3 AK mags like many double pouches?

This might be a good rig for me if it take both.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    Very nice! are the pouches removable or permanent? This would be a great rig for bringing extra ammo to the line in a class. I'd like to see it with a pistol pouch attached to the front of each M4 pouch.
    Those appear to be DOUBLE M4 pouches. Adding a pistol pouch on top of that would get rather bulky. With the MOLLE on the sides I think your best bet for adding pistol ammo would be to attach a pouch there.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    That's why I asked if they were removable or not. My work set up has single pouches with a pistol mag pouch in front. I was hoping to keep the set up similar. It's not too much of an issue, I feed my weapon from the belt and move mags down from the chest rig anyway. I like this for a lighter alternative to my plate carrier while training.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Looks like a good rig.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston