Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Military 1/4 Zip Combat Shirt

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scoutfsu99 View Post
    Somewhere, there is a Command Sergeant Major having a heart attack...
    Over some AFSOC guys? Well that sure is a waste of time.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I always wondered what three PJs being shown a card trick looked like.

AFSOC guys roll Crye gear, but keep in mind you wont be able to get any of that in Fire Retardant material if thats a requirement for you
    I thought the Crye stuff was fire retardant/resistant?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I may be mistaken but I don't believe the stuff you can buy off the website is FR and they will only make FR uniforms for bulk orders to military units.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    This is quoted from the G3 shirt description.

Description
    The design that started a movement. When we developed the first version of our signature shirt, we had no idea that it would lead to such widespread adoption of our basic design. The G3 Combat Shirt™ is a combat-specific garment specifically designed to be worn under body armor. It keeps you cool with wicking, lightweight, high-performance, flame-resistant DRIFIRE® torso fabric and reinforced Mil-Spec 50/50 NYCO ripstop sleeves. Designed for use with our patented removable AirFlex™ Elbow Pads or our legacy Field Elbow Pads (sold separately). The G3 Combat Shirt™ features a zip collar that allows easy donning and doffing while keeping slings, straps, and brass off your neck. Made in US from US materials. Patented, other patents pending.

Features

Comfort placket behind zipper
    Double layer bicep pocket
    New eye-pro holder and pen pocket
    Flexible Velcro® configuration on bicep pocket
    Streamlined elbow pad configuration designed for use with our patented removable AirFlex™ Elbow Pads or our legacy Field Elbow Pads (sold separately)
    That appears to only be the non MC portion of the shirt. The arms and pants are not FR as far as I read.
    Last edited by Junglist; 06-20-11 at 16:53.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12