Thread: KAC SR-25 - Current Production Models

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

KAC SR-25 - Current Production Models

Does KAC still produce a 20" LW RAS Match rifle? All I see on their website is the 16" barrel SR-25 Carbine, 20" barrel MK-11, and the 20" barrel SR-110 SASS.

Is this it or are they other models not listed on the KAC website?
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    Right now we are gearing up to deliver the Army M-110 rifles. Very few new production rifles are making it to the commercial market and they are going for an inflated value. Once we get rolling on the Army contract we hope to have some extra capacity to produce a comercial model. You can contact an authorized KAC Dealer to see if they can put you on a waiting list and there are some older production used and new guns making it to market. I don't want to make any promises about an estimated time new guns will be available until I feel more confident. We are focusing on getting the new SR-15 E3 IWS to the commercial market right now. One thing at a time.
    C Reed Knight III
    Knight's Armament Co.
    http://www.knightarmco.com/

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Are there plans to have MK11/SR25/SR15-16 Parts available for civies? If so, what would be the lead times?

Feedback Score
    KAC does not have any plans to offer uppers and lowers separately. What part or parts were you thinking of?
    C Reed Knight III
    Knight's Armament Co.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Im not looking for lowers and upper assys. I am mainly looking for MK11 Mod 0 bolts, firing pins, extractor and etc.

Feedback Score
    Bolts are headspaced to bbl extensions and your upper needs to go back to have a new bolt matched. Gas rings, firing pin, cam pin ,and springs are avail in a field repair kit pm me and I will get you the p/n.
    C Reed Knight III
    Knight's Armament Co.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by III View Post
    KAC does not have any plans to offer uppers and lowers separately. What part or parts were you thinking of?
    Can I ask why are you not offering uppers? I have a SR-25 that I love and would like a SR-25K upper to play around with in three gun matches. Unless I find a rich dead uncle (that I do not know about) I could not swing a second SR-25.