Thread: Surefire options

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Surefire options

I am using a Troy modular grip on a DD M4 FSP 12.0 Omega X setup. I find it acceptable to mount my Surefire G2 on the left as far forward as I can. VTAC light mount. HOWEVER, if I used a pressure switch, and mounted on the left, it would allow better hand positioning options. Is this a piece of junk?

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct...sting-_-752153

I let my son have my DD offset mount, which allowed a little more room for fingers, but I did not like having the light so far out from the rail - just a preference. Any other pressure switches that are good for a 6P or G2 setup? Other options? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Drop Kevin an email at brightflashlights i'll bet he has something you can use. mailto:brightflashlights@gmail.com

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Maybe check impact weapon components. They have alot of custom light mounts.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    FYI: this should be in the "tactical lights" forum.

On a G2, you can use the XM tailcap that typically comes on M951/2 Millennium Universal lights. Then get a SureFire SR07 switch (or any length you wish). That, in my opinion, would be the best way to run that setup; it will be expensive but tough as nails.

Kevin at Brightflashlights.com can hook you up with both these items. You might be able to catch a XM tailcap on eBay or the EE for a decent price. Brightflashlights has the best prices I have ever found on the SR07 switch.