Thread: ddemis

Feedback Score

Question ddemis

I just purchased a new Command arms butt stock, the one with a nice rubber butt pad and storage for 4 (four) 123 batteries and quick detach sling mounts. The stock is great it feels comfortable and solid but with one slight problem. The stock is so tight on my Rock river arms buffer tube I have a hell of a time adjusting it back and forth for length of pull. Any one else own this stock and have a similar problem.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddemis View Post
    I just purchased a new Command arms butt stock, the one with a nice rubber butt pad and storage for 4 (four) 123 batteries and quick detach sling mounts. The stock is great it feels comfortable and solid but with one slight problem. The stock is so tight on my Rock river arms buffer tube I have a hell of a time adjusting it back and forth for length of pull. Any one else own this stock and have a similar problem.
    Normal, wide variation in the fit of the Fobus/Samco/CAA products.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    I think you may have a mil spec stock on a commerical reciver tube

Feedback Score

Smile ddemis

I have a Rock River Govt model that came with a 6 pos mil spec stock. If they put a commercial tube on it I wasn't even aware, thought it would be a mil.spec. one.

Feedback Score

Question ddemis

Even if it is a commercial tube I like the stock and it fits tight like the LMT storage model. Guess I'll have a little work out every time I change the length of pull. Any way to smooth it out with out changing the tube.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddemis View Post
    I have a Rock River Govt model that came with a 6 pos mil spec stock. If they put a commercial tube on it I wasn't even aware, thought it would be a mil.spec. one.
    Commercial dim. On the upside, most do seem to be staked in place on the GMs.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب