Page 64 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Froglube

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I need to give it a try.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Yep. Once you use the stuff, it'll become obvious to you.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    7 (89%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ruchik View Post
    Quick question. Once I have applied the FL as per the instructions and wipe off the excess, am I supposed to reapply a light coat before I shoot it? Or do I shoot it "dry"?
    After eah range trip i wipe down the BCG and put a new layer of paste like I would any other lube, when the shootig starts it liquifys into a coating of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Colt builds War Horses, not show ponies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

And if there's one weapons system where FrogLube really shows it's mettle it's the AR. I use it on everything from from my Buck Mark .22 to my Ithaca 12 gauge.

Feedback Score
    This thread really has some legs. Plus good information.

Before I used Froglube, I used Wilson Combat Ultima Lube Grease and Oil.

The Wilson products are good but Froglube trumps them for AR's IMO.
    "Never confuse movement with action."
    Ernest Hemingway

Join the NRA - protect our 2nd Amendment rights.

Feedback Score
    I drank the kool-aide; Love the smell, 6940 running like a sewing machine. Brass cases, steel cases, no FTF, FTE. Goodbye Mobil 1, hello Frog Lube.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I only have 500 some odd rounds through my AR so far. I frog lubed it right out of the box. Great so far.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertFox View Post
    I drank the kool-aide; Love the smell, 6940 running like a sewing machine. Brass cases, steel cases, no FTF, FTE. Goodbye Mobil 1, hello Frog Lube.
    This. I used to use 5W20. I use froglube in everything from my carry G19 to my suppressed SBR and SPR clone.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I just ordered some FL that I intend on solely using on my ARs. I currently use FP10 for lube and have been pleased with its performance on my pistols. On the ARs my only complaint was the lube would run down the receiver while stored vertically in the safe. From what I have heard from FL users, this problem will be a thing of the past.

Feedback Score
    7 (89%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    I just ordered some FL that I intend on solely using on my ARs. I currently use FP10 for lube and have been pleased with its performance on my pistols. On the ARs my only complaint was the lube would run down the receiver while stored vertically in the safe. From what I have heard from FL users, this problem will be a thing of the past.
    you will never have runny lube disappear ever again. These pics are of my BCG after a week of sitting vertically in my gun safe. You can see where the lube never ran and how its just stayed put.

Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Colt builds War Horses, not show ponies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Page 64 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast