Page 30 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Froglube

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    The last bottle of the stuff I got from Botach had some undissolved particles floating in it. Not sure what it is. It looks like fine sand but it isn't hard or gritty. And it doesn't melt with heat. The color of the fluid was a little different than my first bottle too.

The stuff still works, but wonder if that was part of the formula change.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    This thread is starting to sound like a NASCAR winners circle sponsor endorsement...... I picture Ricky Bobby with a tub of Frog Lube in one hand and a bottle of Gatorade in the other......you fill in what he's saying..
    Tzoid

Texan raised in " The Peoples Republic of Maryland"

"RRA- if they came with a blow job I wouldn't take one." - Pat Rogers

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzoid View Post
    This thread is starting to sound like a NASCAR winners circle sponsor endorsement...... I picture Ricky Bobby with a tub of Frog Lube in one hand and a bottle of Gatorade in the other......you fill in what he's saying..
    Meh.
    I messed with the stuff. I like it. No fan-boy mentality here. Just calling it how I see it.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    I believe the hype....It's just funny and familiar... Like Bass Fisherman endorsing a bait company. Hell I'll try it.
    Tzoid

Texan raised in " The Peoples Republic of Maryland"

"RRA- if they came with a blow job I wouldn't take one." - Pat Rogers

Feedback Score
    I have really liked it in my M&P 15TS, when it's cold the FL looks like a thick paste on the bcg. Run a few rounds through it and the stuff is liquid and it just keeps running. I've pulled the bcg out of the upper and don't see any abnormal wear so we will see what happens. I'm planning on running this AR in some ACTS matches this year as well as the NPRC here in Michigan.
    We are the first Warrior class in any Civilization to be provided with weapons and no belief system...... Dave Smith

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraq Ninja View Post
    Crock pots may be the Holy Grail of lubrication. I will use anything that helps me get a Failure Free ****in Firearm.
    I found something that I think will work very well, in that regard. A 1.5 quart crockpot with a removable crock for $12.

It has the high, low and warm settings. I'm treating one of my carry G19's this weekend.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I found something that I think will work very well, in that regard. A 1.5 quart crockpot with a removable crock for $12.

It has the high, low and warm settings. I'm treating one of my carry G19's this weekend.
    Why not just any old container in your oven at 175*F? Container can be tuperware at that temp, match the size/shape of the part(s) close enough to minimize use of that expensive stuff.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzoid View Post
    It was Powerade.....lol
    “WE THE PEOPLE are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

~ Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    Why not just any old container in your oven at 175*F? Container can be tuperware at that temp, match the size/shape of the part(s) close enough to minimize use of that expensive stuff.
    Because I already had it, and it's cheaper to run than my oven.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What is the difference between the liquid and the paste? I mean, I know what a liquid is and what a paste is but what is better? And why do you guys heat it?
    “WE THE PEOPLE are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

~ Abraham Lincoln

Page 30 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast