Page 82 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Thread: Froglube

Feedback Score
    I've got 2 new Colts heading to the range today all Frog Lube'd up (that sounds somewhat kinky...). I'm interested to see how it works in/with a rifle from day one.

I'll post in here with observations etc and also after I take them to a Carbine Course later this month.
    Colt builds War Horses, not show ponies. - C4IGrant

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I have used froglube for about a year now, and ran my carbine through a Northern Red course and an EAG course. Through the 3,000 rounds roughly I have shot in the past year, I have never had a malfunction with it. I really like the product and as a bonus it smells good too.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Churchill

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCross View Post
    I've got 2 new Colts heading to the range today all Frog Lube'd up (that sounds somewhat kinky...). I'm interested to see how it works in/with a rifle from day one.

I'll post in here with observations etc and also after I take them to a Carbine Course later this month.
    I Froglube'd my 6920 from day 1. A little over 2,000 rounds in and I'm quite pleased.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    I Froglube'd my 6920 from day 1. A little over 2,000 rounds in and I'm quite pleased.
    Mine are a 6920 and a 6720 which by end of month should have around 1,000 rounds through each (oh my frikken wallet... damn you ammo prices.. damn you and the president that brought you).
    Colt builds War Horses, not show ponies. - C4IGrant

Feedback Score
    I LOVE Froglube! My M&P45 started running smoother since I started using it, plus it takes maybe five minutes to wipe it clean after a long day at the range. Yeah, it takes a bit longer to reapply since you have to heat the metal, brush it on, then wait for it to cool, but that's not a huge deal and I find it relaxing to "paint" my guns after each range session.

Feedback Score

Froglube

I've been using the stuff on several guns for awhile and I'm convinced. It even smells good.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Froglube

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Ben View Post
    I've been using the stuff on several guns for awhile and I'm convinced. It even smells good.
    Convinced on what?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I tried it again after not really shooting for over a year. Worked fine, but everything that I've used has. I would also like to add that I shot probably 400 rounds through my ar before putting it away dirty for over a year took it out and fired 100 rounds through without cleaning or reoiling it with no issues. All of this was while using a suppressor. I used weapon shield at the time. Rifle was dirty, but still functioned perfectly. I'm going to stick with frog lube for a while and see how it goes now that I'm shooting again. I currently have 100 rounds down the pipe and I don't plan on cleaning it for another 500 or so just to see how frog lube will hold up. I do not depend on this rifle for any reason and if I did, it would not be treated this way.

Feedback Score
    Wife said, "Mmmm, smells good." Seals the deal for me.
    DIRTMAN
    Youtube: DIRTMANPROJECT | Twitter: DIRTMAN556 | Flickr: DIRTMAN556

Clint Smith On Gun Safety: [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Y7LIJm5gI ]
    1. All firearms are ALWAYS loaded.
    2. Don't point the muzzle at anything you're not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until you're on the target and ready to shoot.
    4. Be sure of your target and backstop.

Feedback Score
    I really like Froglube for my Glocks but i'm just about over the craze. Cleaning my AR i'm realizing very quickly that the gumming up waxy sludge makes cleaning a lot more work and ive already ordered some Fireclean.

Page 82 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast