Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SC Shooting Events

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

GSSF Match @ MCRC 8/25-8/26

Don't know if anyone frequents this area much (just found it myself), but I thought I'd let anyone interested know that there is a Glock Sport Shooting Foundation match at Mid-Carolina Rifle Club in Columbia on the 25th and 26th of this month in lieu of their usual IDPA match. Must be a member of GSSF (you can sign up a the Match I believe) and of course must shoot a Glock. Match fee depends on how many divisions you shoot in.

In fact for those not aware Mid-Carolina holds a monthly IDPA match on the 4th Saturday of every month. Match fee is $15 (waived for first time shooters and those who help set-up). You do not have to be a member to shoot IDPA matches and the atmosphere is friendly to first timers and non-members.

Come out, I'd like to meet some of you.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RD62 View Post
    Don't know if anyone frequents this area much (just found it myself), but I thought I'd let anyone interested know that there is a Glock Sport Shooting Foundation match at Mid-Carolina Rifle Club in Columbia on the 25th and 26th of this month in lieu of their usual IDPA match. Must be a member of GSSF (you can sign up a the Match I believe) and of course must shoot a Glock. Match fee depends on how many divisions you shoot in.

In fact for those not aware Mid-Carolina holds a monthly IDPA match on the 4th Saturday of every month. Match fee is $15 (waived for first time shooters and those who help set-up). You do not have to be a member to shoot IDPA matches and the atmosphere is friendly to first timers and non-members.

The GSSF Match seemed to go well today. It was my first time shooting one, and while I prefer IDPA, this one was fun. Hopefully I'll win a pistol although my best chance would certainly be a random drawing and not my performance.

Did anyone else shoot this today?

Feedback Score
    I have been thinking about getting into IDPA, before I start shooting matches I wanted to watch and see what it is about. Are the matches free and open to watch?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by afd524 View Post
    I have been thinking about getting into IDPA, before I start shooting matches I wanted to watch and see what it is about. Are the matches free and open to watch?
    Free to watch and your welcome to do so. Match fee to participate is $10.

Feedback Score
    Free to watch and your welcome to do so. Match fee to participate is $10.
    I think that my girlfriend and I come out and watch the next match.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Annual Toys for Tots IDPA match this Sat (11/24) at Mid-Carolina Rifle Club in Columbia.

Great cause, good match.

Hope some of y'all can make it out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12