Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naples, FL/ Collier County?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Naples, FL/ Collier County?

Greetings all. This is my first post. I don't even have a carbine yet (I am in Chicago), but I am moving to Naples, FL soon and will be buying/building one as soon as I get there. I am curious if there are good places to shoot and get training in the area and if there are other M4C members there.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm in Naples. Shoot USPSA, IDPA and 3 gun at Hanson range. I'll post a link when I get home on my PC.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    www.swfps.com

Heres the website, they run IDPA on Monday nights, USPSA on Thursdays and 3 gun once a month.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks for the link. I'll be back in Naples next week and I'll check it out.

Feedback Score
    Altaire gun club opened up not to long ago, looks like a winner from what I can tell. Hosting some pistol and carbine courses. A few if us in Naples get together and shoot at babcock..
    It gets boring..so I'm hoping altaire pans out as I am at the end of my rope with burm blasting and want to focus on training.
    Last edited by DDamn; 06-28-12 at 22:56.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Is anyone here a member of Altair? New members need to be invited by an existing member, and I'd be interested in joining.

Feedback Score
    I don't know any. I'm going to see about getting signed up for some of their pistol courses and see where that goes. From the looks of it they seem like a good group of folks. I'll post back any feedback as I get some more information.Ultimately I'm hoping they have some carbine training opportunities I can take advantage of.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have been to Altair three times. First time was to meet the owners and tour the facility. Second time was for their open house BBQ. third time was for the John McPhee class last weekend and I stayed there Friday and Saturday night. My partner and I will be back out there on 7/21 holding a training event and on 9/1 teaching a 0.5 carbine class.

The place is very nice and getting better all the time. The owners are great people and really hit it out of the park at the mcphee class. We are looking forward to working with them and training with them in the future.

Feedback Score
    is there a web site for Altair?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast