Thread: 80's and 90's baseball cards

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

80's and 90's baseball cards

I was going through my stuff and found my old baseball card collection. From what I can tell they are from the early 80's to mid 90's, I saw Topps, Score, Hostess, Cracker Jack, Ziplock(some Snoppy ones), Desert Storm cards, Ghostbuster Marry Christmas Newyork and more. There are also some NBA, NFL, NHL and at least one WWF. I'll go through them and make a list of players/years, some I recognized are Barry Bonds(was listed for $75 on ebay), Paul O'nell, Darryl Strawberry, Rodger Clemans, Ken Griffy Jr and Cal Ripken to name a few. It looks like there's a few hundred+ cards and the majority are in great shape. I wanted to get this out there if anyones interested. I'm not sure what to ask yet so if you want we can work on that later or make an offer and I'm open to all trades also, some things I need are optics, AR mags, 5.56 ammo, medic pack and supplies, BCM Gunfighter's, H buffer's, Mil Spec receiver extintion, LMT SOPMOD, Mil Spec LPK's, ACOG TA31 QD mount, MOLLE gear, climbing rope/gear, survival gear, small/med SPEAR BALCS armor/carrier, small/med SAPI plates, Surefire lights, Beretta 92FS/M9, Beretta/Mec-Gar 15-20rd M9 mags or let me know what you have. It might take me awhile to go through them all but I'll update as I go. I have no use for them and I need to clear up some space. I would like to sell/trade them as a lot instead of individuals on fleabay. Email me for pictures or questions. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by reccerecon; 08-03-11 at 01:29.