Ok so Iv seen these rails in tons of pictures but never knew who made them till I found a picture today (thanks Stickman) that was close enough so I could see who was the maker on the side of the rail lol.

I’m just about to buy a new rail for my new middy I just bought. I have been trying to decide between DD 9.0 Lite rail or LaRue 9.0 rail. I am leaning towards LaRue because of the built in QD socket mounts which is important to me because that’s what I like running with my sling setup.

Now that I know that Centurion Arms is the maker of this rail I’ve been eying for some time, I have a new contestant. The C4 9” rail looks exactly what I want. It has a continues rail, free float, and has QD sockets on the front AND back of the rail (very nice), and for a plus it is a very nice looking rail.

Now I know DD Omega rails are “similar” to this C4 rail (at least that’s my observation) but I like the TWO QD socket mounts on the C4.

Ok so what I’m really wanting answers to is:
(Keep in mind the only knowledge I have on Centurion Arms are the 2 “main” threads on M4C.net pertaining to the CA rails. These threads have some good info but I’m looking for more specific questions like I have below. So that’s why I am asking these questions because if I hear good things, this C4 9” rail will be in my final decision for my new rail)

Is Centurion Arms a good company? (Products, customer service, etc.)

How is the C4 9” rail compare to the DD 9.0 Lite and LaRue 9.0 rails?

Do any of you gents own CA and DD rails, CA and LaRue, or own all 3? If so which company rails do you like better and why?

If you had to choose between the C4 9” and the LaRue 9” rails which would you choose and why? (I don’t care which installation process is easier, I just want opinions on which is a BETTER rail, not what rail is best for the money, I want opinions on what rail is BEST between these 2 rail systems).

And if you have any other helpful information on Centurion Arms Company and their rails I would REALLY appreciate the help!

I really need y’all’s help on these questions because I will be buying a new rail in the next 2 weeks. And I really like what the C4 rail has to offer but I need these questions answered before I spend my hard earned money.

Thanks in advance!