Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk coffee!!!!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CLHC View Post
    AeroPress users, I just stumbled upon this thing-ah-mah-jig:

Spressa Mezzo

I don't think the inversion method will work with this contraption.
    Why not just use a French press at that point? Reminds me of the Sig .357, a solution in search of a problem.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Why not just use a French press at that point? Reminds me of the Sig .357, a solution in search of a problem.
    The Aeropress has a different taste.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    The Aeropress has a different taste.
    I was not talking about the Aeropres per se, but the silly rig made to push the plunger down that would take up a bunch of counter space, etc.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    It would. I'd like to see a larger Aeropress but the taste is still different enough to make it less like 357 sig.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I was not talking about the Aeropres per se, but the silly rig made to push the plunger down that would take up a bunch of counter space, etc.
    Its for those of smaller stature who just dont have the physical "abilities" to provide the weight required to push down on the plunger aka "girly men"... Although to be fair a real man would probably just pour grounds into hot water, stir and drink and chew the grounds at the end like a big lipper of dip(I watched a guy do this on a camping trip, I have to be honest, almost made me vomit).

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I love coffee. so much better than pre-workout

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    After my review of the popular coffee concoction making the rounds with generally unsupported claims, I was asked what would I recommend for a “bio active” coffee that really delivered as promised. The result is Bomb Proof Coffee. Part I covers what’s in Bomb Proof Coffee and why those ingredients used, and Part II covers how to make it, doses, sources, etc. If you try it, make sure to report back with your experience!

Bomb Proof Coffee

The mental clarity, energy, and cognitive effects are impressive, and everything in there is good for your health.

Win Win.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    After my review of the popular coffee concoction making the rounds with generally unsupported claims, I was asked what would I recommend for a “bio active” coffee that really delivered as promised. The result is Bomb Proof Coffee. Part I covers what’s in Bomb Proof Coffee and why those ingredients used, and Part II covers how to make it, doses, sources, etc. If you try it, make sure to report back with your experience!

Bomb Proof Coffee

The mental clarity, energy, and cognitive effects are impressive, and everything in there is good for your health.

Win Win.

This is fantastic. Nice work, Will. Can't wait to try it.

My better half and I are still having great results with your roll-your-own pre-workout concoction, by the way. I'll be happy to add this one to our arsenal.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dth4lf View Post
    This is fantastic. Nice work, Will. Can't wait to try it.

My better half and I are still having great results with your roll-your-own pre-workout concoction, by the way. I'll be happy to add this one to our arsenal.
    Excellent. Make sure to post your responses and impressions. I find it very effective and my beta testers have too. Some report mood elevation also, which makes some sense. I will also have an article with the supporting science for Bomb Proof Coffee up shortly.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The two vids I made linked above on Bomb Proof Coffee covered what's in it and how to make it. This article covers the science behind the ingredients used.

The Science Of Bomb Proof Coffee.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast