Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is ready to Hunt

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Who is ready to Hunt

Well I hate to see a new section left blank. So who all out there is chomping at the bit to get back in the woods, whether it be Bow or Rifle. I am OCONUS but once I get back, I will be in the woods with the bow.
    [I]Life is Hard, It is even Harder if You are Stupid.
    John Wayne[/I]

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Planning to go for my first time this year, real excited. One of my best friends has been hunting since he was old enough to hold a rifle, so he's going to show me the ropes. Looking forward to fall!

Feedback Score
    I am.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I definitely am. Picked up a bow this summer and am itching to see what I can do with it to bring in some meat. My groups are pretty good out to 35 yards but would like to get better out to 50 so I have more options in the woods. I'd prefer to not have to dive out of the tree stand to stab a deer to death with my arrows.

But then I'm ready for day time temps to be below 100 so the fish start biting again as well.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Got my tags yesterday all ready to go Goose season opens here on the first.
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    55 (100%)
    Ready and waiting for the season to kick off! I shoot my bow year round and since I bought my wife bow I have been shooting about 4 days a week so I am good to go there. Also been spending a little more time in the woods lately.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Really looking forward to it. We did some brush clearing, etc a couple weeks ago.
    I enjoy the firearms season much more because of the cooler weather. I need to start slinging some arrows also.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    I finally got drawn for a late mule deer tag here in WA with my smokepole after 10 years of applying. It doesn't start till Nov. 25 so I just gotta chomp the bit and help family hunt their general seasons till then. That and some bird hunting, should be an awesome season.

Feedback Score
    9 YEARS and haven't drawn a tag. Counted 5 CO. tags and 7 UT. tags where I put in for the past 9 years. Screw WY fish and gouge. I dont want horns, I want meat in the fridge.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    We can't wait to get out there. My wife and I are looking forward to taking our two youngest out with us.
    In today's world one of the best things you can do for your child; Get them in Scouting, stay with them in the program, and encourage them to stay in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast