Thread: Muzzleloader Opening Day Success!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Muzzleloader Opening Day Success!

Went out for opening day of muzzleloader season, and this fella walked right in front of me about twenty minutes after I got in the stand. He ran just shy of 100 yards. I am using a Traditions Vortek Strikerfire (.50), with 70 gr (by weight) of Triple 7 FFG powder and a 250 gr Hornady SST bullet. Its a good start to this part of the season!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wil
    See how easy life can be?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsahak View Post
    Went out for opening day of muzzleloader season, and this fella walked right in front of me about twenty minutes after I got in the stand. He ran just shy of 100 yards. I am using a Traditions Vortek Strikerfire (.50), with 70 gr (by weight) of Triple 7 FFG powder and a 250 gr Hornady SST bullet. Its a good start to this part of the season!!!
    That's a nice one!

Feedback Score
    Very nice!

Feedback Score
    Nicely done
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Nice buck. Seeing this reminds me that Walmart is blowing out their muzzleloaders and I may need to take a closer look. Thanks.