Thread: Best place to hog hunt?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Best place to hog hunt?

Who can give me a couple recommendations on the best places to hog hunt? Travel within the US is not an issue. Looking for something for 4 guys, room and board on the premises is preferred and "tactical" (night hunts) hog hunting is a bonus.

Give me your best recs.

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Texas, theyve been having big issues with hogs down there. As for a specific place I cant really reccomend any but i am sure a google search would bring up a few options. Happy hunting.
    The man has won a national championship and been to another. Sure he’s a little bit weird, but have you been to Louisiana? They’re all weird. Death row inmates used to be able to choose “fed to alligators” as an option to be executed. Let Miles eat his grass and keep winning.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    it's been over 10 years, but when i killed a bunch of tusked bastards, the central california coast was LOADED with them. truly beautiful country too.

Feedback Score
    59 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariley85 View Post
    it's been over 10 years, but when i killed a bunch of tusked bastards, the central california coast was LOADED with them. truly beautiful country too.
    I have interest in shooting hogs but would not voluntarily give $.01 to the state of CA....and I was born there.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Anybody else out there recommend an actual place? I have been looking at Texas and googling "hog hunting texas" pulls up tons of results. Would rather book with someone that has a known reputation. I used to frequent the 68forums and wildriverranch seems to be popular but $$$$.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Enon Plantation in Barbour County Alabama.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Just about anywhere south of Lubbock, east of Midland in Texas.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hatidua View Post
    I have interest in shooting hogs but would not voluntarily give $.01 to the state of CA....and I was born there.
    There are some good people left, I promise. At least 50 or 60 of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kryptek is the Limp Bizkit of camo.

Feedback Score
    If you don't mind, I'm bumping this up since I have the exact same question. Any more recommended outfitters?

Feedback Score
    At end of a business trip to Dallas, got out to hunt some hogs here: http://www.bouldertexotics.com/. They were fantastic. Was from a blind though, not out tracking stuff down which was fine with me after you see all the snakes around Texas. Great place to stay right on their ranch. Took us out to confirm zero on my rifle, fed me a great meal; made me feel like part of the ranch. It was my first hunt and got me hooked. I would go back in a heartbeat. They really made it a great experience. Saving to take my boys back again.
    I posted a pic in SkyPup's .223 Barnes hunting thread, post #117.
    Last edited by rocsteady; 08-30-14 at 22:36.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name