Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What I built around my KAC front sight/GB

Feedback Score
    PM me and I will send you a aluminum piece that is not purple.I also have a shop that will install taper pins for you if you are worried about gas leaks ; I don't think you will have a problem though.The only reason we have not fully released this sight is because of the difficulty of properly reaming the taper pin holes.Some authorized dealers will be carrying the sight and will be able to properly install it. Grant has said he wants to carry it and I know of a shop here in Florida that does it.
    C Reed Knight III
    Knight's Armament Co.
    http://www.knightarmco.com/

Feedback Score
    I very happy to see that folding FSB go to good use! Much better than what I would have done with it! Now I need III to start selling them on the open market! I've got a couple pretty good ideas...

Spooky

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by III View Post
    PM me and I will send you a aluminum piece that is not purple.I also have a shop that will install taper pins for you if you are worried about gas leaks ; I don't think you will have a problem though.The only reason we have not fully released this sight is because of the difficulty of properly reaming the taper pin holes.Some authorized dealers will be carrying the sight and will be able to properly install it. Grant has said he wants to carry it and I know of a shop here in Florida that does it.
    COOL -- I had missed this little tidbit.

I love this front sight (and wont go anywhere unpinned)

Even I, knuckle dragger Mk1 can drill and use a taper reamer...
    -- but I have this rule about not building my own work guns...
    Kevin S. Boland
    Manager, Federal Sales
    FN America, LLC
    Office: 703.288.3500 x181 | Mobile: 407-451-4544 | Fax: 703.288.4505
    www.fnhusa.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12