Thread: GRSC Combat Rifle Scope

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

GRSC Combat Rifle Scope

Has anybody here used one of these? How do you like it? http://grsc.com/combatriflescope.php

Feedback Score
    thinking of ordering one. ran across it on the interwebs, but have no info other than that. curious to see if anybody here has one...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mattjmcd
    thinking of ordering one. ran across it on the interwebs, but have no info other than that. curious to see if anybody here has one...
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=3131

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...ated-CQB-scope

http://www.defensereview.com/ferfran...-at-the-range/

Enjoy!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    thanks for the links...sounds like it started off well and then died down.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    imo,

Not even close to the other excellent optics that are available & are combat proven (i.e S&B, NF, Swarov, Trij., Zeiss, Leupy, US Optics etc. et al).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPLOETHOS View Post
    Not even close to the other excellent optics that are available & are combat proven (i.e S&B, NF, Swarov, Trij., Zeiss, Leupy, US Optics etc. et al).
    Certainly true, but it didn't cost nearly as much as those scopes, either. I'd put it more in the league - quality and price wise - with the Millett DMS-1 and maybe the forthcoming Vortex 1-4.

Sales on the initial run of GRSC scopes was halted after ~30 units (mine is a collector's item!) due to ongoing QC problems with the overseas manufacturer. That was 2-3 years ago. Last I checked (Nov. 09), Ed had redesigned the scope a bit (shorter and lighter, with better illumination), had gotten the first batch of prototypes from a new manufacturer, and had sent them out for use-and-abuse testing with some .mil and LE types.
    Last edited by shooter521; 01-15-10 at 00:32.

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=shooter521;542158]Certainly true, but it didn't cost nearly as much as those scopes, either. I'd put it more in the league - quality and price wise - with the Millett DMS-1 and maybe the forthcoming Vortex 1-4.

Sales on the initial run of GRSC scopes was halted after ~30 units (mine is a collector's item!) due to ongoing QC problems with the overseas manufacturer. That was 2-3 years ago. Last I checked (Nov. 09), Ed had redesigned the scope a bit (shorter and lighter, with better illumination), had gotten the first batch of prototypes from a new manufacturer, and had sent them out for use-and-abuse testing with some .mil and LE types.[/QUOT

Shooter 521
    Within the last 2 months I have received a few more of the 1-4x24 Korean scopes. They are currently being tested by some Military and LE guys. So far so good. Within the last two weeks I have received two different 1-6 scopes. I will be at the Shot Show Level 1 LE section booth #6405 with these scopes on display. I will be very busy from now until I leave for the show, so I will not be able to spend more time on this thread. If you make it to the show please stop by.

Ed
    GRSC Inc
    Last edited by GRSC; 01-16-10 at 07:31.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Anymore about the 1-6 model of these scopes?

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=krm375;1089954]Anymore about the 1-6 model of these scopes?[/QUOTE

Krm375
    The Korean 1-4 scopes have been in production for about a year and have been selling well. Feed back on the Korean 1-4 has been very positive.
    The first batch of 1-6 scopes from Japan came in about a month ago and were gone very quickly. Hope to have more of the 1-6 in October. Feed back on these has been very very positive.
    Here's the current websites

For the 1-4 grscinc.com

For the 1-6 nordenperformance.com

Thanks
    Ed Verdugo