Page 251 of 345 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    Hey! Names Nick, from Louisiana currently working and traveling around. I'm in Savannah, Ga. Got bored and caved in to buy a Daniel Defense DDM4 v5 lw. Been doing a lot of reading and a lot of searching.. you guys have been so very helpful! Looking forward to learning more!

Feedback Score
    Hey guys my name is Dave and I live in Maryland. I only own one AR as I guess im more of an AK guy. I bought my first AR about 5 years ago and it more or less sat in my closet as I got into AK building. I built 5 AK's in about 2 1/2 years and I got a little bit burnt out on the platform. I went shooting with my buddies and I brought out my Windham Weaponry heavy barrel AR and I had a blast shooting it and I realized I gotta put one of these guys together. Unfortunately here in MD last year our laws changed and AR's and AK's became banned and no new ones could be built on post Oct 1st 2013 receivers. Being an AK guy I had stashed a dozen 100% AK receivers before the deadline but I didn't stash any AR's because at the time I never thought I would get into them.. I was wrong. Even though AR 15s are technically banned AR 10 / LR 308's are good to go. So I built a Mega Maten 308 for my first AR and it turned out great. Recently here in MD the interpretation of the law has changed allowing AR's to be built as a pistol, HBAR, or SBR's (I know it makes no sense) on post Oct 1st 2013 receivers. So I went out and bought a couple AR lowers and im getting ready to build a BCM/Spikes SBR.i have viewed M4 for a while but I figured i should stop lurking and introduce myself on M4. Ive been involved with AKFiles, 308AR and MDshooters but I wouldn't consider myself to be a big poster. I do really enjoy reading the reviews and checking out all the awesome builds I see here. This seems to be a tighter community then ARFCOM and I like the idea of that. Thanks guys and i apologize for the long intro.

Feedback Score
    Hi Guys,

My name is Jeff and I live in Northern Illinois. Been following the forum for a few years now. Acquired a wealth of knowledge. Been accumulating ARs starting in 1976 with a SP1. I have been using the info gained here to snap together a couple of good carbines that fit my professional needs. Thanks to all the folks who make the forum as good as it is....

Feedback Score
    So glad I picked up a Bushmaster XM15 E2S model this summer- MOE equipped edition. It is so accurate n well made; an extremely tight gun n so simple to maintain. I think since I've been pampering it with M-Pro 7 CLP it's smooth as butter action. Put a Monstrum 3x9x40 on it and wow what a tack driver.

Feedback Score
    Welcome

Feedback Score
    Hi all, just call me Bushwhacker. I live in the great Commonwealth of Virginia and have loved the AR platform since I qualified with an M16A1 in the early 80's at Fort McClellan, Alabama. I currently have a LMT Defender M4 16" Patrol Carbine with black Magpul furniture (ACS stock). I also have a Colt M4 and an Olympic Arms AR15 multi-caliber rifle. My favorite optic is the Mepro M21 with aftermarket wash out device from a company whose name escapes me at the moment. My lights are from Safariland, the RLS with belt clip/rail attachments, (Good for both my Sig Sauer p229 and the M4's). My wife and girls all enjoy shooting when we have the time; which unfortunately has been shortened greatly by everyone's different work schedules. I've read through the different posts here and like the tone I see and decided to join and hopefully learn from some of our members and possibly share info I have.
    Bushwhacker btw is a name my dad used on the CB radio years ago when we used to hunt with a club in Virginia.

Feedback Score

Cool Boo!

Howdy! Hawky here from Arizona.
    Last edited by Hawky; 10-08-14 at 18:31.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    A shout out from Michigan. Great forum with great members who know a whole hell lot more than me about ARs. Glad to be here.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hello everyone. My name’s Mark, I’ve been cruising the site for a while and finally decided to become a real member of the community. Found tons of good info and helpful folks here so far.

I recently picked up a Colt LE6920 and have been upgrading it over time. Safe to say, I got the bug. ☺

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hello, everyone! I'm normally an M14/M1A guy but I've recently started getting back into the black rifles. I had a couple of stripped lowers that I finally finished and I'd like to start running the rifles through their paces again.

If anyone has any M14 questions and they're having a hard time getting them answered, let me know.

Tony.
    Last edited by tonyben; 10-30-14 at 14:21.

Page 251 of 345 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301 ... LastLast