Page 240 of 345 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3441

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    Welcome, Pig! Your listed weapons of choice are indeed a fine collection, sir!
    Born to change, not chains.--Pb

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I missed this thread when I first landed here, but better late than never!
    I am mostly a recreational shooter that gets to a range setting every 5 weeks or so. I like light weight and quality.
    I really appreciate quality revolvers and fine handguns. For whatever reason, I see fine handguns as works of art or classic collectibles and see high quality rifles (noveske, larue) as tools meant to be used and used hard Although, i never use anything that hard compared to some folks!
    Main interest:

16in AR - have my first one- want to start over with a factory built Noveske
    Sig556- eats cheap ammo with no complaints and is great all around. I love the trigger- not sure why. It has made me appreciate piston guns.
    Baer TRS- favorite gun to shoot all day.
    Remington 760 30-06 - beast of a gun for what it is. Love big caliber pump action!
    glock, etc.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Just wanted to say hello to the forum!

I love to shoot/hunt

I own two AR's

A spikes tactical M4LE carbine in magpul OD green and a DD rear sights

I have another rifle I just built using a Rainier arms complete RUC lower (the first version, got it right before the change and I am glad, I like the B5 stock)
    RA upper, DD 16 in barrel, DD omega 12 FSP rail, aimpoint PRO, troy rear flip up, VTAC two point sling.

I may not post much I am more of a lurker, everyone here seems top notch and very knowledgeable and I am soaking up what I can.

Feedback Score
    Hello M4Carbine.net users,

I'm a Firearms parts and accessories manufacturer and I wanted to say hello to everyone on the site. We have been in business for just over a year now and we have mostly been making OEM parts for the large firearm companies. We are just now making our own products and we specialize in AR15 parts and accessories including KeyMod.
    I came here mostly to do a lot of reading to see what the end users are looking for so we can make things to better serve them.

Bobby
    Last edited by NarohArms; 04-07-14 at 13:36.
    Bobby Horan

Naroh Arms
    Rockledge, Florida
    http://naroharms.com

Feedback Score
    Hello everyone at M4Carbine.net,

I want to thank the moderators for activating my new account.

Blackwood Arms is a manufacturer of AR parts and a custom builder. We offer every option to our clients from off the shelf products to full one-off custom firearms and parts.

We look forward to our time on M4C and once again thank you,
    Andrew B. BeGole

Feedback Score
    Hello M4Carbine,

Thanks for the account activation. I hope to participate in some down to earth technical disscusions about AR platform rifles for both recreational and serious use.

Feedback Score
    Hello all, thoroughly enjoying the forum and all the knowledge and after posting a thread and saying I did not notice an introduction section I now feel like an idiot lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Hello everyone. Longtime lurker and finally decided time to join. Thanks for the great site.

Feedback Score
    Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I'm ex military an old 95 Bravo. I just bought a brand new AR . Daniel Defense DDM4V1 (pics coming soon!). I've reading the forums for while and have finally deiced to join.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war"

Feedback Score
    Greetings!

I have lurked around this forum from around 2009 or so and have found it to be a superior source of information not only for AR pattern rifles, but also for AK's, FAL's and handguns. I have made what have proved to be good decisions when purchasing firearms and gear based off of information found on this forum. Even though I have only recently joined, I have directed several people to this forum over the years due to the wealth of knowledge available here.

I have had what I would describe as a moderate level of training with handguns through my experience in law enforcement ( I was fortunate to have been an officer with a department for about 6 1/2 years that took firearms training seriously) and by applying the drills/skills I learned there in my own practice. I have carried and used both Glock handguns (a Gen 3 31 and a Gen 4 19... I still have the 19) and full-size HK USP's ( in both .40 S&W and .45 ACP, and both still in my collection).

I have almost zero experience using rifles/carbines in any situation other than from the bench, however I look forward to changing that this year by attending some training classes. My new location in NC is very convenient to some quality training opportunities.

I look forward to being a member of this community.
    Last edited by 915/441; 04-17-14 at 00:30.

Page 240 of 345 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast