Page 124 of 345 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score

FNG

Hello all. New to the forum. Bought myself a Colt M4 SP 6920 last week. Waiting for the rain to stop to take it for a spin.
    "That night, I thanked God for seeing me through that day of days and prayed I would make it through D plus 1. I also promised that if some way I could get home again, I would find a nice peaceful town and spend the rest of my life in peace."

MAJ Dick Winters

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hello all,
    I am new from Houston, tx.

I am a civilian, I lurked here for a while and found some of the best information and advice before getting my m4 together.

I am an NRA, and SAF (2nd Amendment Foundation) member.

I have a small amount of weapons but I do shoot them alot (at least more than most of my gun friends probably not as much as the professionals).

Springfield xd-m 9mm
    Mossberg 590
    Saiga 7.62 that I converted
    (mostly)Colt m4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

newbie from south Florida

just joined after lurking for quite a while I'm 23 spent 4 years in the USMC have owned a bushmaster A3 and sold it and now am currently in the process of piecing together my own rifle stripped lower/receiver

16" LW carbine the learning curve isn't very steep but I did order the wrong FSB (won't fit my LW barrel, and forgot I needed 2 taper pins)

hopefully I'll have it together here in 2 weeks or so and can post some pictures/range report

Chad

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hey, everyone . . . very cool site. Total noob here . . . no military or police background or anything and I know pretty much nothing about AR's. Have done quite a bit of shooting (mostly .22's growing up and have had a handgun for a long time) but I'm really interested in picking up an AR. I've loved M-16's since I was a kid and always swore I would get something with that "look" someday. Looks like this is the year I'll make that happen.

So I'll be looking around to soak up as much info as I can and will likely have some really dumb questions. I was looking at a S&W MP-15 Sport the other day and am thinking I might go for that as just a starter. But I also read that there are some other S&W models that go on sale at times for not a lot more $$$. If anyone has input on a good, lower-priced option just to get the feet wet I would welcome suggestions!

Feedback Score
    Hi Everyone,

Getting back into this after about a 10 year break. (new family)

Sold my Bushmaster carbine a couple months ago and have a Colt LE6920 on order.

Doing lots of reading and learning in the mean time.

Take Care,

Eric

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

new guy - OH

Been reading for a while...tons of useful info that made me as informed as possible prior to purchasing my first AR. Much appreciated!

Be well,

Matt

Feedback Score

another noobie

hey guys thats for the forum and all the expierience givin, hope i can add some too. critics always welcome

Feedback Score

Greetings to all.

Hello everybody.
    Been checking this site out for a very long time, absorbed tons for information on the AR-15 and what to get and what not too.

Got a DDM4 v1. Love it. Amipoint CompM3, X300. Great setup.
    Glock 26, which I really love.

And looking into a Kimber Eclipse Ultra II.

Thanks all for the info and guidance and opinions.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I reckon I should have posted this before I posted some other stuff already, sorry for that. Anyways just happened across the site and looked around seemed cool so I figured I would join. I have been shooting since I was about 6 or so, and I have been hooked since my dad first took me. I like anything that goes boom, drinking adult beverages, and having "play time" with my wife.

Feedback Score

New from NC

Hello all. I am from Kernersville NC, I am a former Marine, shot competitively in highschool for four years as well. I started off my civilian carbine addiction in 2004 with my purchase of a BM M4gery (that is actually well put together, decent key stakes, shrouded pin, etc.) but it has the fixed handle and is bone stock. Bought a CAI Galil but it is a POS, I guess I got nostalgic of seeing all the hot IDF chicks walking around with them strapped to their backs when I was over there. Now I have moved up to a LWRCi M6A3 DMR, I frickin love this rifle. Was going to get an MR556, but that is fodder for another thread. Looking forward to learning from yall.

Page 124 of 345 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast