Page 126 of 345 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I signed up a year or two ago and misplaced my username/e-mail. I got tired of sifting through garbage on the other site and decided to come here for ideas for my build.

Feedback Score

Greetings

Glad to be here, I certainly appreciate the vast experience displayed on this forum.

About me (related to firearms at least):
    I served almost a decade in the Marine Corps infantry from '99 to '08, went to a handful of instructor schools and taught at the Advanced Infantry Training Battalion in several courses. I got out, did a couple of years as a patrol officer in a midsized PD and recently moved to a Federal LE Agency.

I have spent alot of time during the last year or so lurking, reading, trying out some of the things I learned and reading some more - I guess I have figured out enough to contribute a little bit.

Thanks, Preliator.
    Last edited by Preliator; 07-28-11 at 22:13. Reason: spelling.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've been watching for the last coupe of months now, and just got my account approved today. I've already learned a lot of great stuff from the members of this forum, and I'm looking forward to learning a lot more! thanks for having me aboard!

Feedback Score
    Glad to be here too.. It does seem like the "elite" AR forum from others I've been on.. AR15Armory

Either way been reading a lot on here, and learning just as much.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I'm a new member currently living in Chicago, but soon to be a Florida resident. Looking forward to buying or building my first AR as soon as I get to Florida. I am interested in an M4 type weapon and an Mk12 type weapon. Currently, I'm just scouring these pages trying to learn as much as possible.

Feedback Score
    hellOs from little rock. long time reader.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Las Vegas

What's up everybody! Representing Vegas here. Just got my first crbine a couple months ago and I have already learned so much. Looking forward to "building" another here soon. It is great to be part of such an awesome group of people.
    ATTENTION: What you just read may very well contain sarcasm! Judge me accordingly.

Feedback Score
    Hello everyone. I have been poking around the forums for the last couple of months reading and learning.

I am looking forward to my first build and learning more as time goes on.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Hey there. I've been a member here for a long time, but have only recently posted anything. Looking forward to being an active member here.

I currently reside in Portland OR, with plans to relocate to Rhode Island.

I love AR's, AK's and NFA toys. I'll admit that I'm a bit of a fanboi (Magpul, Noveske, and Glock)

I'm currently working alongside the crew at Columbia Firearm Services to get good gear into the hands of shooters.

Looking forward to getting to know everybody here.
    PR rep of Columbia Firearm Services.
    http://www.facebook.com/ColumbiaFirearmServices

Feedback Score

Great Forum

Howdy! First post, just saying hi.
    This is the best AR (and probably firearm) Forum I've been on!
    Wealth of info. Thanks

Page 126 of 345 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast