Page 200 of 345 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score

intro...

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joe(Joseph) Smith, currently active duty Navy stationed in Bremerton, Wa.

I'm new to AR's, and recently purchased a RRA 6.8SPC unit. I know they aren't well liked by everyone here, but it's what I have for now. Just got to the range today and put 80 rounds down range for sight in and a little break in.

Love the site, love the knowledge base here. I will be putting together a more serious 5.56 unit over the next several months and look forward to using this sight as a good reference.

Thanks for the resource!
    -Joe
    Last edited by joesmithz28; 12-28-12 at 21:35.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joesmithz28 View Post
    Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joe(Joseph) Smith, currently active duty Navy stationed in Bremerton, Wa.

I'm new to AR's, and recently purchased a RRA 6.8SPC unit. I know they aren't well liked by everyone here, but it's what I have for now. Just got to the range today and put 80 rounds down range for sight in and a little break in.

Love the site, love the knowledge base here. I will be putting together a more serious 5.56 unit over the next several months and look forward to using this sight as a good reference.

Thanks for the resource!
    -Joe
    Welcome Joe, thank you for your service! Let us know how you get along with the RRA.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score

New to AR's and trying to learn

Hey everybody. My name is Justin. I'm looking to buy an AR-15. I have a handgun, but I'm new to rifles, and I'm trying to do research first and learn about the gun, and the parts and pieces that make up an AR, so I have a better feel for what it is I want to buy. Also, whether or not I should build my own or not. A local dealer told me that AR's are like legos for adults, and that it's not that hard to build. If all I need to do is piece together any compatible upper and a lower, that doesn't seem terribly difficult. That being said, I have a question: what is the difference between a stripped out upper and lower, and a complete upper and lower?

Feedback Score
    Good evening all - John here! Just retired from AD Army after 22 years back in June and I found myself getting reminiscent about my first issued A1 back in the day, followed by the A2, then culminating with an M4 for the last 6yrs...never owned a carbine of my own, so I figured given my withdrawls it's time to do some research and take up carbine ownership as a hobby versus part of a job!

I've been purusing for a couple weeks now soaking up all the info I can to make an informed decision on my first purchase - great knowledge base here as well as respectful members and dutiful mods keeping everything in order - glad I found ya!

:cheers

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Congrats on your first ar.
    Welcome to a great forum. Regards.
    C Y A, be safe
    Glock certified armorer/instructor
    Colt certified armorer M16/AR15/1911
    H-K certified armorer MP5/Rifle/USP

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thank you for your LE service.
    Welcome to a great forum. Regards.
    C Y A, be safe
    Glock certified armorer/instructor
    Colt certified armorer M16/AR15/1911
    H-K certified armorer MP5/Rifle/USP

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hello To All:

I have been reading the forums for a while before joining, learned alot even though I am not new to the AR15/M16. I never thought I'd need one, but conditions down here in south Texas finally convinced me that I had better get one. I had shot a few and searched out many a forum and my choices were Bravo Company, Noveske, Colt, and LMT. I got the Colt 6920MP-R.

I grew up in Africa and have been hunting and shooting since I was 6, rifle and shotgun mostly. I am prior service Army,some 30 years ago. Now in the cellular phone/computer industry. I enjoy fishing the beautiful bays of south Texas, and hunting. I am an NRA and GOA member.

I'm not above listening to people with more experience than I, and don't take offense to constructive criticism.

Thank you and looking forward to learning alot more,

JD

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Welcome

Feedback Score

New to M4

Well I'm not new to forums but I am new to the M4. I got a Colt LE6920MP-FDE for Christmas. I am a big fan of the search feature here and I promise I will not ask the dreaded Aimpoint vs EOTech question.

I love the tapatalk app for the iPhone.

Feedback Score
    Welcome, great first AR.
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Page 200 of 345 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast