Page 207 of 345 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    My wife has that same stock, and matching grip, moe handguards and mags.

Welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by wburns View Post
    Figured I'd say hi guys... Been lurking, figured I'd post up.

Grew up with guns in general (I shot my first AR when I was 5 in 1988, also the first centerfire rifle I ever fired.)

I have a mix and match of guns now, bunch of rifles (.17hmr to .338 lapua), 4 1911s, an XD .40, one revolver, and few ARs including an A2 colt rifle, an armalite m15, an alexander arms .50beo overwatch and my girlfriends RRA midlength carbine (she's deadly with the thing...)

Thanks for the great info guys!

I'll attach a pic for something to make you go "huh"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis B View Post
    My wife has that same stock, and matching grip, moe handguards and mags.

Welcome aboard!

Christa's has the pink hogue grip on it, still black handguards, but I do have pink 30rd GI mags for it, she prefers the pmags though!

Thank you though, happy to be here!

Feedback Score

First post

Glad to be here this is my first post but read A LOT from here and other sites but this was by far the best. I was able to use the information to obtain a great DD rifle, luckily before the panic. Glad I did and glad to be on board here.

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Well I've been lurking for a while now, even made a post or two, but I just now noticed this thread. I'm currently AD Army, down in LA. Trying to get outta here, built my first AR after deployment, and have started 2 others (1 for wife, 1 for me). Just about finished with the other two, but they still a little ways to go. This helped me a lot during my builds, answering questions I didn't even have to ask. Gotta love that search function!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm glad to be here as well. I've read and learned quite a bit from this site. Hopefully I can give back a fraction of what I've picked up.

Feedback Score

Hello

Hello all,
    I found this site while doing research for an AR build and found it to be very informative. To bad I didn't start my build sooner since parts are so hard to come by now.
    Last edited by sapper1; 01-16-13 at 10:28. Reason: added title.

Feedback Score
    HelloAll,
    Thanks for having me.
    Hopefully we prevail over the firearms bans.
    Made in Illinois , ughhhh

Feedback Score
    Like so many others, I'm new this month. I've had other rifles for years but never an AR. I always wanted one but never had the $$ to get one. Just before the madness I picked up a complete lower and have ready access to an upper but not in any rush to put it together since I can't afford the ammo to out through it. So for the time being I'm just here to learn, get to know the community, and decide how to move forward.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Talking 'nother New Guy

Hi All - I've been lurking for months, reading post after post to learn. I only own one AR, and it's fairly recent. Other than shoot the heck out of it, I've kept it simple adding only a Burris P.E.P.R. mount with a Weaver 1.5-6 illuminated dot scope [though I am considering a 5.45x39 upper].

And I became a grandfather yesterday! And thanks to a post I read in M4carbine.net's General Discussion area, my grandson (barely 12 hours old) is now a Life Member of the NRA (for $300)!

Regards...
    Last edited by AreWeNotMen?; 01-19-13 at 10:28. Reason: addition

Feedback Score

Hello From Maine

Hello All, wanted to stop in and say Hi. I have been lurking around and reading a lot lately. I picked up a Colt Socom II this December and have really been enjoying it, great rifle.

-Luke

Page 207 of 345 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast