Page 208 of 345 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score

New to the forum

Hi all, been lurking in the forum for a while now reading up mostly in the GD about the atrocity against are second amendment and decided to join the site as I just got my new riffle out of layaway. ( got lucky I put it on layaway pre tragedy) I just recently purchased a Colt LE6920mp anodized in OD... I got my first ar-15 when i was 18 (30 now) it was a Bushmaster up until reading on this site today i thought dpms rra and colt were all same quality but I have alot to learn I guess, but from what I understand this is a huge upgrade over my first AR look forward to learning with most of you.... Erik
    NREMT-B
    OHIO EMT-B
    Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    F*CK MEXICO. Come get your illegals and drug smugglers. Maybe Mexico should register f*cking Mexicans.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    Just checking in. Been here for a little while but only recently becoming more active.

Feedback Score

Checking in

Just Checking in! I was and say was a member of AR15.com but way to much drama and arm chair warriors! I had a personal conflict with a MOD over a member with 1 post trying to sell products on behalf of the hysteria at unrealistic prices! After a call out I was banned for 500 hours! Being a member for 7 years and supporting the site, I let them know how I felt and It didn't matter! So after looking at M4Carbine for many years I look forward to being a member and a place to frequent my needs! A Veteran of 8 years , Deputy Sheriff ,Husband and Father
    I pass on my values to my 4 sons! I have defended this country and our rights as a citizen the Right to Bear Arms as well as the same principals our fore fathers set forth as a nation of one. We must Defend
    these rights if we want to keep this nation united! OldWarDogg

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I'm new

Hi everyone iI am a new guy here, actually new to any firearm forum. been shooting for years and an AR owner for years as well. Looking to improve my knowledge and tips and tricks of the AR.

Feedback Score
    I am new to the forum and thought I would say hello and introduce myself. I was raised around guns and have been hunting since before I was walking. I got into the AR platform a couple years ago with a Noveske N6 which I absolutely love. I found this site while doing some research on Centurion Arms for a build I just completed this week and have really enjoyed the informative threads.

I hope to be able to contribute something one of these days but for now I will probably just ask questions, post finds in the "where can I find it thread" and try to learn a thing or two about this hobby that has consumed my spare closet and my wallet....

One question, what is "TOS" I see it referred to all the time here but can't figure out for the life of me what people are refering to.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    AR15.com = tos (the other site), arfcom, barfcom, etc.
    Last edited by Travis B; 01-20-13 at 08:19.

Feedback Score

saying hello

Have handgun experience and limited ar experience..here to learn and read...

Feedback Score

Intro

Not my first post, but here is my intro...

Been shooting M16/M4/AR15 platforms for over 12 years (military)
    I own 2 AR-15s
    • Stag Arms Model 2 (my first AR purchase before I got educated on barrel twist, HPT, MPI, etc...) - it now has pink Magpul furniture and serves as my girlfriend's AR.
    • Spikes "Custom" as I call it - Spikes ST15 lower with mostly Spikes parts (LPK, T2 Heavy Buffer and buffer spring), unsure about the BCG (yeah, I know...). Spikes upper with a Leapers/UTG PRO Model 4/15 Carbine 7" Free Float Quad Rail. Magpul furniture (CTR stock, MOE pistol grip w/ AA insert, AFG, Gen 2 Front/Rear MBUS). The Spike's optics are an EOTech 552 w/ NVG compatibility with LaRue LT110 EOTech QD mount. In the near to mid future I plan on adding a Noveske KX3 flash suppressor and a weapon light.
    • Also, I have 3 stripped lowers on order that I plan on building in addition to a SIG 516 on order thru my LGS. Non-AR weapons I currently own are a Glock 27 and S&W M&P .40.

My AR wish list includes a .300 BLK upper, a 7.62mm AR and a Noveske 16" Light Recce Switchblock or a BCM Recce-16.

I now know Stag is Stag (that's why it is now "my girlfriend’s" AR), but I don't understand the general hate towards Spikes I see in the forums. I do understand that Spikes kind of panders to the less-educated AR buyers with the "OMG it has a Punisher logo on it" stuff that has zero impact on quality or reliability. I have read several posts detailing bad experiences with Spikes customer service. But from a technical, workmanship, and quality aspect, it may not be a Noveske, but it is definitely better than a BM.

Before anyone says "use the search function and see why Spikes sucks," I have. I could only find one post that mentioned a possible low quality of Spikes (HP/ MPI certification questioned - https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=64114).

Feedback Score

new member from Lansing Michigan

I'm glad to have joined the site. I'm not new guns, been around them my entire life. I am though, New to the ar. My dad had a colt ar15 that I was hoping to inherit after he had passed but my mom sold it. So I went out and purchased a dpms m4. Not what he had but it is close I guess. I did get his colt magazines and all the ammo and some parts and pieces from his colt. Not sure what he modified but I have what he removed. Not sure what I will do with them. But I know this site will answer any questions I may have .

Feedback Score

Hi

Hello all, I am well,an alien here I just want to extend my appreciation to the ad min for accepting me here! Thanks guys. Anyways, I'm looking forward for a new exciting and fun way to learn a thing or two. I hope you guys,would be kind enough to give and share.
    That's all, may you all have a great day!

Page 208 of 345 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast