Page 217 of 345 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Cool New guy here

Hello all, new member from texas here, im new to the ar platform, but have been shooting for a few years now, i hope to learn alot more about my rifle here, my first AR is a Daniel Defense DDM4 v4, i didnt want an entry level ar, so i did some research, and knew i made the right choice! Ive posted a few pics in the "ar pic thread"

Feedback Score

Re: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Rascal, from the Southern part of the state of Georgia, U.S.A. Glad to be here. Already a member on a couple of other forums, looking to increase my own knowledge and (perhaps) contribute to helping someone else do the same.

Currently running an improved (?) Ambush 6.8 . Almost done fitting it to *me*. When it's done I'll post the parts list and photos.

Rascal
    Rascal

"In every generation there are those who want to rule well - but they mean to rule. They promise to be good masters - but they mean to be masters." — Daniel Webster

Feedback Score

Introduction From Texas

Just want to introduce myself.

My name's Abraham from the Houston/Galveston, Texas area.

I've come here as I've much to learn about AR's. I also hope to contribute too about that I do know about...

Many moons ago, I trained with M-14's, but got out of the Army just before the M-16 came into use. So, I know next to nothing about the modern derivatives.

Thanks!

Feedback Score

Looks like the thread to start with

I'm retired and relatively new to the gun world...maybe because I'm beginning to understand my limitations...no longer have the strength and agility of a Super Hero. Now adding an AR primarily because of the weight. I prefer pistols, but then one never knows the need of the firepower of an AR!
    Born to change, not chains.--Pb

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Welcome Abraham and Knochen! Lots to take in here, enjoy.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score
    Newbie - just found the forum and hope to learn, share, and make some new friends.

Forty Creek is my favorite whisky in case that matters.

Feedback Score
    Hi all....I'm from Tallahassee Fl. I shot a little when I was younger, but just started my own collection a couple years ago. I'm on my second AR (had an M&P 15 and sold it during the craze) and thanks to the forums, I now have a Colt 6920. I also enjoy Glocks and my wife shoots an HK MP5 .22.

I look forward to learning more and enjoying my time here on M4.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I got started with my first AR after a motorcycle accident prevented me from shooting archery. I grabbed a pre-ban back when they were still available on store shelves but haven't shot it in years. Now I just started getting back into it because of the threat of impending laws.

My latest build is a BCM 14.5" lightweight mid-length. Just need a few final touches before sighting in at the range hopefully this weekend. I'll send photos and a range report in the other thread.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    New member, longtime lurker. Born and raised in CA but now reside in a pro 2-A state (KS). Been a gun guy all my life, spent some time behind a badge and am a certified gunsmith. Part time worker, full time dad these days. I fish and hunt every chance I get, if your near KC and need a fishing/hunting buddy get in touch.

Scott
    Last edited by Salty Sourdough; 06-14-13 at 08:06.

Feedback Score
    Another noob from the commie state of MD.. building rapidly before our deadline appears in a few months... heard this was a good place for tech info and assistance, looking to share.. oh, and a big thanks to Staff for gettin me in...
    Last edited by Sticky; 06-15-13 at 06:51.

Page 217 of 345 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast