Page 239 of 345 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Hello everyone, just wanted to officially say hello. I am glad to see so many who love their AR's as much as me..

-CDJ

Feedback Score
    Hey everybody,

New guy signing in from Texas. Got my first AR after a deployment, and I've been lurking here for quite a while soaking up all the great information after the building bug got me shortly thereafter. looking forward to learning and contributing!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Whats up everyone. New to this forum, but very seasoned to forums in general. Been a member of www.pbnation.com since 2001! Anyway, 6 years usmc and now I am a fire fighter in florida. Trolled around ar15.com for a while but found this place and love it so far. SO HELLLLOOOOO

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Johnson View Post
    Hey everybody,

New guy signing in from Texas. Got my first AR after a deployment, and I've been lurking here for quite a while soaking up all the great information after the building bug got me shortly thereafter. looking forward to learning and contributing!
    Welcome fellow Texan!

Feedback Score

Aldotheapache Introduction Thread

I'm long winded sometimes but I included pretty pictures for all of the less patient users.

I've been interested in the AR15 platform for a few years now. I went from an inexperienced AR15 newbie as a civilian, to a soldier who knew how to use my weapon system effectively without knowing the ins and outs, and finally I have come full circle as a knowledgeable civilian. In this final stage of my AR15 knowledge I thrive on useful information both new and old. I wouldn't have gotten to where I am now with my education if it were not for the internet and all of the great folks who take the time out of their lives to share their knowledge with others.

I would have wasted a lot of time and money if it were not for you guys and I want to start out by thanking everyone who contributes to the firearm community and not simply logging on and asking an age old question, trolling on other people rather than give constructive criticism, and only subscribing to what some call an "elitist" mentality. For that is the reason that I am here now on this forum instead of any other. This forum has proven to be much more useful and self policing than any other I have utilized in my quest for knowledge. So I'm happy to say that this is my first firearm forum. I intend to spend my time here contributing my limited knowledge to anyone who is willing to seek it and shoot the shit with some good people.

I am a Tennessean and enjoy Quentin Tarantino's films and that is why I chose my username. I served 3 years with the 25th Infantry and have deployed once. Currently I spend my days as a student, worker, lover, and patriot. My hobbies include civil rights, poetry, literature, anything that goes fast, collecting wisdom, firearms and everything that surrounds them.

My rifle

Intended purpose: medium range, minimal weight, and minimal cost rifle with emphasis on reliability.

Parts:
    Stag blem lower
    ALG ACT FCG (using the KNS pins, not the ALG coated pins)
    KNS 2nd gen anti walk pins
    PSA LPK w/MOE pistol grip
    Magpul trigger guard
    Blackhawk/knoxx stock
    milspec carbine buffer tube, spring, and buffer
    Phase 5 EBRV2
    BCM complete upper (16" Middy LW CHF, A2 FH, KMR13)
    BCM BCG
    BCM "training use only" charging handle
    Insight MRDS w/KZ mount
    Magpul Pro F/R sights,
    Insight M6X flashlight/laser rifle kit (standard USGI pressure switch)
    Magpul standard attachment MS3 sling
    Impact Weapon Components KeyMod QD RL Sling Mount
    MI buffer tube sling mount (slide on type)
    (x2) BCM aluminum short rail sections
    two zip ties

Weight: 7.0 lbs unloaded with everything mentioned

A few pictures from my past and my gear.

Again, it's a pleasure to be here.

Feedback Score
    Welcome aboard. Nice setup and nice pic's. My dad was with "Tropic Lighting" when he was in Vietnam.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    Checking in.
    I shoot USPSA, Steel challenge, trap, skeet, and any match out there that needs a shooter.

I'll lurk for awhile, and chime in when I can offer some pertinent info.

Feedback Score
    Hello everyone, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I actually have been lurking around and reading posts for many years, but never joined because every question I ever had was answered from using the search button (yes, I am one of those guys who actually took the advice and REALLY used the search button!). You guys are full of so much incredible information and are such pro's that you have made my life (and many others I take it) so much easier and saved me headaches, time and money. I cant thank you guys enough for your expertise and generosity with your extensive knowledge. I wish I could have made my first post under more peaceful circumstances but this whole 7N6 ban has really bothered me.

Due to this ridiculous and politically motivated importation ban on the 7N6 ammo, I felt obligated to post the petition to stop the ban. I got the link from the Military Arms Channel website, the bang switch. Here is the link:

[URL="https://www.change.org/petitions/bureau-of-alcohol-tobacco-firearms-and-explosives-reopen-importation-of-the-russsian-military-surplus-7n6"]

Anyway, just wanted to again say hello and thank all of you guys for sharing all of your expertise and vast knowledge. Look forward to interacting with you guys here on the forum. Hopefully we can get this BS 7n6 ban overturned.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Can't believe I haven't posted here yet. Hello from Florida, my name is Nowski and yes if you call me that in person I will answer to it, though it isn't my birth name. I have been involved in the shooting sports since I was a kid. In the past few years I have gotten in to IDPA and I'm looking in to going in to multi-gun. I hope to learn more though I have learned quite a bit already here.

Feedback Score
    Hey guys new to the forum.

I have been shooting since I was a young boy and have never stopped!

been lurking here for awhile and finally decided to join, I have learned a lot from the guys on this forum and I think it is one of the best relating to the AR platform.

Guns I am interested in and train with primarily.

Glock 19
    Mossberg 590A1
    Colt LE6920
    Scar 17S

Looking forward to being a participating member!

Cheers,

Pig

Page 239 of 345 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast