Page 241 of 345 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    How y'all doing...been issued a Bushmaster for several years while on patrol. Qualified with it yearly and that was that. Never really took an interest in it as I was much more comfortable with pistols. Even buying my own DPMS and putting a SPARC red dot on it, I still wasn't all that interested in the AR platform.

Made the SWAT team and after the school and a 3 day carbine class, I realized, these things are indeed fun and versatile. Coworker whose much more knowledgeable than I am with AR's convinced me to sell the DPMS for a 6920 in FDE and the bug has bit. Just acquired a Centurion C4 rail for it and plan to add the ALG ACT trigger, Aimpoint PRO, TLR light, Rainier Pro charging handle and it should be fit for duty so I can have the Bushmaster as a back-up rifle.

I don't anticipate posting very much, seems like all my questions have been answered either in the stickies or by searching.
    Last edited by Jesse H; 04-17-14 at 22:52.

Feedback Score
    Hey Everyone.. My name is Trevor... Been in the Air Force almost 19 years.. Stationed in NC. I used to own an AR10 and soon realized that it wasnt cost effective to shoot a semi auto .308...i switched over to the 5.56 and couldnt be happier. i reload all my own ammo and it has become more of an obsession than a hobby. i laugh at the nutty prices of ammo and how folks still go crazy for it.. reloading match grade 5.56/.223 ammo for ~.25 cents a round is hard to beat..

thanks for activating my account.

Trevor

Feedback Score
    Greetings everyone,

Shouting out from central NC. Been lurking for some time and looks like a decent and knowledgable group of folks here. Look forward to learning a lot from you guys.

Feedback Score
    welcome, what part of central NC?

Quote Originally Posted by knowledgegreen View Post
    Greetings everyone,

Shouting out from central NC. Been lurking for some time and looks like a decent and knowledgable group of folks here. Look forward to learning a lot from you guys.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.” ― Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

Feedback Score
    New to thread , from Ohio , besides my recently per chased ddm4v7 , I have A P226 .40, SIG 1911 hightmare carry . glad to be here . Ed from Ohio

Feedback Score
    Hello everyone.... I've been reading the forums for a while now and decided to join. I hail from western NC but am currently living in Charlotte, NC. Here to listen and learn. Hopefully I'll be able to add my two cents every now and again.

Feedback Score
    Hello all, My name is Keith I am from Mckinney, Texas. I have been around guns my whole life. Mostly bolt, lever, pumps, break over, and various pistols. ARs are whole new ball game for me. I am currently working on my first AR. I have went from just planning on slapping one together for about 500.00 to slowly piecing together my attempt at a "quality" first build.

Currently I have being sent to me a damage industries enchanced buffer spring. and their mil spec tube (thinking I should have bought a vltor now) I have a palmetto state armory blem lower with a bottom of the barrel LPK (anderson arms)

I am planning on getting a spikes buffer replacing my trigger group (still learning about stages and best triggers under 100.00)
    build plan is a 300 blk shooting for under 7 pounds 16" or dream with maybe 11.5 barrel silenced with 14" keymod rail BAD selector etc FDE accents mainly cerokoted finish
    been lurking for awhile figured I would finally post. opening to all suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Welcome all. you will find a vast amount of information here to guide you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Yote Sniper View Post
    welcome, what part of central NC?
    Apologies for the delay Yote. Just south of Greensboro.

Feedback Score
    New member here.

I'm in NoVa (Northern Virginia), always looking for a shooting partner(s).

Here's my stick, a BCM HSP "The Jack" carbine.
    Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (519 BC – 430 BC) Power should only be given to those that want it least.

Page 241 of 345 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast