Page 256 of 345 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    An old guy from GA here, but new to the forum. Been lurking and reading for a while and I see that the wealth of specific knowledge is both massive and daunting.

I've been around guns all my life and while I have or have had most everything, I have finally settled on the AR platform as my "do it all" rifle platform from here on in to the barn.

Please try to tolerate my low post count. Although not new to the platform at all, I'll likely have more questions than answers-and I'm finding that the "search" function works very well indeed on this forum.

Feedback Score
    Newbie from the Midwest, hello and Happy Holidays! Been gathering a lot of info & knowledge thanks to this forum and it's members the last 18 mos and put together a few great rifles. I've found the stickys to be great reads and and most opinions/user experience noted to be very valuable. It's also been a great experience buying through the many businesses that support this site. Thanks again!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    New guy from Ohio. Paramedic by trade. Recently built my first AR. Looking forward to the knowledge to be had here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Noob to the forum, not to the weapon! A hearty hello to my fellow 2nd amendment brothers and sisters out there!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Not really a new member here as I joined in early '09, but what the hell.

Long time gun owner who was mostly interested in defensive handguns and hunting weapons 'til about 10 years ago when I began doing a little training with some local SRT's (civilian employee - communications systems) The bug hit hard and now 10 years latter, I feel I can contribute in a meaningful way on a few subjects.

Have enjoyed this forum very much over that time. Among the best on the topic.

I figure my 50th post would be appropriate for this thread seeing as I've never said hello...

Feedback Score
    New member here, building my first AR. The information here is great!

Feedback Score
    Greetings from behind the iron curtain in the Glorious Peoples Republik of Massichusistan. Building my first AR so this looks like the place to learn. Already found lots of good stuff, so thank you already for what I've found and thank you for the info I have yet to find.

Feedback Score
    Oh man that's great.. Ma. Is like that. I live in NH but work in Revere.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KenGolden View Post
    Oh man that's great.. Ma. Is like that. I live in NH but work in Revere.
    We are in NH several times a month visiting friends. Hoping to make our way up there permanent like in about 5 years or so.

Feedback Score
    Good place to live that's for sure. Where are you looking to move to? Or just into NH in general?

Page 256 of 345 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306 ... LastLast