Page 267 of 345 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3441

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Hello!
    I've lurked the forums for years and it was a great help in getting me started.

Feedback Score
    Greetings from Southern Ontario, where our gun laws are both stricter than most US states and more lax (SBRs are A-OK).

I am just gathering the things I need for an AR build, and I look forward to learning lots from you all.

P

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hey, all. Been lurking for quite a bit, finally decided to register. Grew up in Boston, and fell in love with the AR platform (and guns in general) while I was in the Army, specifically the 101st Airborne Division at Fort Campbell, KY. Now I live down the road in middle Tennessee, and enjoy any time I set aside to hit the range.

Hoping to soak up some of the knowledge found in the threads, as well as possibly source parts for my builds from the EE. Glad to be here.
    Moderation is for Canadians.

Feedback Score
    Just got approved so popping in to say hi. Looking forward to great photos for more ideas for the best tinkerer gun around.
    "That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history." - Aldous Huxley

Feedback Score
    HEY I was born on the Army base in Ft. Campbell! Both my parents were in for 20+ years

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by btq96r View Post
    Hey, all. Been lurking for quite a bit, finally decided to register. Grew up in Boston, and fell in love with the AR platform (and guns in general) while I was in the Army, specifically the 101st Airborne Division at Fort Campbell, KY. Now I live down the road in middle Tennessee, and enjoy any time I set aside to hit the range.

Hoping to soak up some of the knowledge found in the threads, as well as possibly source parts for my builds from the EE. Glad to be here.
    Welcome, and thanks for your service.

Prior to stepping off, you may reconsider the appropriateness of your signature line. Plenty of our friends from up north around here.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by straitR View Post
    Welcome, and thanks for your service.

Prior to stepping off, you may reconsider the appropriateness of your signature line. Plenty of our friends from up north around here.
    They have the internet in Canada? Joking, of course.

It's not a knock on Canadians, but rather a reference on American overindulgence taken from an article about television binge watching. I use it as my signature line on a few forums, and have even had Canadians PM me to laugh about it.

There’s a sociological explanation for why we binge watch: Overindulging in entertainment is as American as McDonald’s apple pie. We’ve never met fries we couldn’t super size. We’ve demanded six “Fast and Furious” movies. Moderation is for Canadians.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifest...813_story.html
    Moderation is for Canadians.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just wanted to say thanks for all of the information shared here. I am in the middle of my first AR build and there is definitely a lot more to think about than I ever considered. Looking forward to learning more and contributing where I can.
    Sean

Feedback Score
    FNG

Stopped by to say "hi" and thanks for the add! Shooter of all kinds of guns, master of none!
    "Mercy for the guilty is punishment for the innocent" author unknown

Feedback Score
    New to the forum with my 1st post here. Been reading a lot waiting on approval which came today. Not really new to forums or guns mostly on here to learn. Really like the forum and guns. I am not an operator, internet commando, or mall ninja.

Josh

Page 267 of 345 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317 ... LastLast