Page 280 of 345 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Welcome aboard Tennesseans and Texans. Always felt a little kinship with Texans since some Vols were there in the Alamo.

As a UT--the first and best is in Knoxville--alum, all eyes need to be on the Vols. Hoping for a Nat'l Championship in the next few yrs. Program is back!

Feedback Score
    Kadelic,

I've got an even worse issue than being left handed LOL...
    Left eye dominant being right handed and always trying to close my right eye sigh...
    Hey
    "T for Texas and T for Tennessee" quoting from my favorite gun owning Tennessean!
    Charlie Daniels for president 2016!
    3rd Generation Veteran, (USN) that has always fought for our 2nd amendment rights.
    Molen Labe

Feedback Score

Hello everyone,i ordered my 1st ar kit this morning in 300 blackout.thought i would sign up here and see what i can learn

Feedback Score
    Hello and welcome. What kit did you order?

Feedback Score
    I ordered the 16 inch kit from daytona tactical and thanks

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Are you talking about an 80% lower kit?

Welcome aboard.

Feedback Score
    No,i bought a lower locally and bought the upper rifle kit from daytona

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan6114 View Post
    Kadelic,

I've got an even worse issue than being left handed LOL...
    Left eye dominant being right handed and always trying to close my right eye sigh...
    Hey brother, welcome! That's why you should train yourself to lave both eyes open. My old man taught me that way and my son has the same problem - being left eye dominant and being a righty, so I'm teaching him the same way. When you start training that way you'll see that you may have other "habits" that you picked up along the way that need to be addressed... Usually I find folks have an improper focus/perspective of the front/rear sight relationship. There's a couple articles written on this, I'll find them and come back and post them for you to read - if you are interested. Again, welcome!
    I'd vote for Charlie!
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 02-11-16 at 06:19.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kadelic View Post
    I have had some basic training in weapon handling, clearing malfunctions, and shooting out to 100 yards. I certainly need more range time and training. I have acquired a fair amount of support gear; ammo, mags, cleaning kits, battle belt, chest rig, pouches, IFAK, and spare parts (even a left handed replacement bolt for the Lef-T!)

I just wanted to formally introduce myself since I feel inclined to start participating in the discussions. Thanks to all the contributors on the site and for all the information that's out there.
    Sounds like you are off to a good start!! What part of Texas are you from? I was born in East Texas, but now am in what I like to call the armpit of Texas.... Central....Only because there aren't any trees here! Land isn't priced by how many acres as it is how many trees it has on it! Hood was my last duty station and I stayed in the area. Anyway , I think it's time you take that next step and build an AR. You will learn more about that weapon building it from scratch than you will sitting in a box at the range. Not saying range time isn't needed - I believe a certain type of range time is very important - but if you really want to be self-reliant you should know how to repair/replace every part on your weapon. My 5 cents!
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 02-11-16 at 06:23.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    Welcome aboard Tennesseans and Texans. Always felt a little kinship with Texans since some Vols were there in the Alamo.

As a UT--the first and best is in Knoxville--alum, all eyes need to be on the Vols. Hoping for a Nat'l Championship in the next few yrs. Program is back!
    First AND best? I don't think so...Some of your best men had a strange way of showing that. It seems they sure beat feet to get down to Texas quick-fast! I think ol Davy had a bumper sticker the backside of his saddle that said "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could!" I've also read some of his letters to his family and you can tell that ol' Davy had found his "land flowing with milk & honey.
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 02-11-16 at 06:39.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Page 280 of 345 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330 ... LastLast