Page 310 of 345 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score

Hello everyone. My name is Jason and I’m a new member to this forum. I am fairly new to gun ownership and have become incresingly interested in building/repairing/modding firearms. I’m hoping to glean knowledge from the expertise present on this forum and hopefully, in time, be able to add my own valuable information. I’m looking forward to getting to know you folks!

Feedback Score
    Thank you! Happy to be here and looking forward to "meeting" everyone.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pnwgunenthusiast View Post
    Hello everyone. My name is Jason and I’m a new member to this forum. I am fairly new to gun ownership and have become incresingly interested in building/repairing/modding firearms. I’m hoping to glean knowledge from the expertise present on this forum and hopefully, in time, be able to add my own valuable information. I’m looking forward to getting to know you folks!
    Always good to have more firearm owners in the PNW. Thanks for coming here.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Always good to have more firearm owners in the PNW. Thanks for coming here.
    We are few and far between in this neck of the woods. I hope to increase my contribution to the firearm to liberal ratio over the next several years Appreciate the welcome!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapplefacts View Post
    Good evening guys,

Fng here. I got out of the Navy in 2016 and I currently work at a gun store in Southern California. Probably won't post much but thought I'd introduce myself here. That's about it!
    Welcome anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Hey guys. Long time lurker here. Looking forward to everything this site has to offer. Planning my second build. Look forward to learning and seeing what everyone has to offer in the advice and suggestions departments

Feedback Score
    Aloha All, another noob checking in...

I've been a fan of the platform for ages but only now getting into assembling my own rifles. Looking to learn from the experts as I'm currently working on a Blk 1.5/PR & Blk 2 (upper only). Definitely enjoying the experience!

A'Hui hou,

OldEcho

Feedback Score
    Hey, everyone! I live north of Houston, TX. Happy to own and shoot an AR. Look forward to learning from you all. See ya' around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Can't believe I haven't joined up until now !!!

Feedback Score
    New member here today aswell. Excited to learn from y'all

Page 310 of 345 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320 ... LastLast