Page 313 of 345 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    Hello from Lithuania!
    Nice to be here.
    Wow! You’re a long way from home. Welcome to the forum. What are the laws like in your homeland? I always find it interesting to see what people from other countries have to say about their rules and different guns they can/can’t have.

Feedback Score
    Finally got around to registering and getting confirmed here,been lurking for a long long time. I am getting back into the shooting hobby after stepping away for a couple of years while I was dumping all my money into my other major hobby, cars.

I took a new position at work that has me driving back and forth across Iowa a couple of times per month... which means driving past Brownell's a couple of times per month. The temptation grew too large and I started stopping when I was in the area this fall, and just before Thanksgiving I picked up a BCM rifle that I had eyeballed about 3-4 times and finally lost my willpower. In the weeks since I have built my first stripped lower which became a pretty basic M4-style house rifle, and am working on another already.

I've spent a lot of years on another AR site, but it seems a lot less troll-y here. Lots of good information to be found, too.

A couple of poor-quality pics of my two new ones:

Feedback Score
    Welcome to the website. Enjoy your time here.
    Never forget every word you spoke when you took your oath of office.

Feedback Score
    Hello everyone. New member here from Honolulu, HI.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keoki_m View Post
    Hello everyone. New member here from Honolulu, HI.
    welcome aboard
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I should have done the intro right when I registered but I am trying to get with the program now! So fairly new guy from TX here. I have to choose my words carefully about how my interest in AR’s came about. For years I had been fascinated by hunting and specifically African game. I read any book I could get my hands on. Captstick, Boddington, you name it. AR’s never entered my mind. I mean they are really just a wanna be M16 and jam constantly right ? That was my uninformed impression at the time. After the tradgedy at Sandy Hook all I heard was AR-15, assult rifle, and on and on. I finally decided to see what the big deal was so I started researching the subject and landed on sites like this and started reading up . The picture threads were mind blowing honestly. I thought all ARs were copies of the military M4’s and looks wise those really didn’t get my juices flowing; however when I started seeing 15” rails on a 16” barrel and all of the options out there I was hooked. The rest as they say is history.

Feedback Score
    New to the forum, recently got back into ARs, looking to learn more.

Feedback Score
    Greetings Guys ......

newbie member from Ontario, Canada ........big fan of AR .......owned Windham weaponry AR 14.5 and looking to get free float 11.5 or 10.5 SBR.......looking to learn and soak up all your input and expertise.

Feedback Score
    US Navy Submarine Vet here...glad to have found these forums.

Feedback Score
    noob in az, escaped ca in 16 and put a psa together. This year an 11.3 pistol. Glad to be here.

Page 313 of 345 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323 ... LastLast