Page 53 of 345 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score

Talking ..hey, just me...

Just a brief intro:

Me, Jonas, living in Sweden.

Likes guns, knives and gear. Fun guns aren't as plentiful or readily available here in Sweden so i have mainly focused on knives the last 25 years.

Have military experience from the Swedish defense forces.... have been deployed to Bosnia, Kosovo and Afghanistan.

I mainly registered to learn more about guns, and hopefully be able to contribute with "something"

Oh, just kick me in the nuts if i'm out of line....

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Painless View Post
    Hello everyone.

I am new here, but it seems like a lot of friends from AR15.com are here.
    Welcome OP! It's an honor having you here.

Feedback Score
    28 (97%)
    Hello, I've been lurking here for a while, I'm on arfcom as well, but I feel like there is more quality posts and less froth and n00bish questions over here. Thanks for being such a helpful community, and I hope I in turn can be a help to someone else. (though I can't imagine how.)

Well, I have "sold" 5 AR 15s to my friends by showing them mine. That counts, right?

Evan

Feedback Score
    Though Id say hi, new on here on a couple of other forums too. Came here first while looking for an M4 and now figured Id stay.

Feedback Score

Hey all!

Hey everybody! I am a relatively new and younger shooting enthusiast always looking to improve my skills and knowledge. Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I am happy to join and be a part of this community. I live in Salt Lake City, Utah and am hoping to find some good local shooting organizations as well.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrmidon View Post
    Hey everybody! I am a relatively new and younger shooting enthusiast always looking to improve my skills and knowledge. Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I am happy to join and be a part of this community. I live in Salt Lake City, Utah and am hoping to find some good local shooting organizations as well.
    Welcome! I don't think we have anything in Salt Lake just yet but I have been talking to a couple other enthusiasts that would like to get together.
    "The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." John Steinbeck

Feedback Score
    Welcome all new guys! Have fun! Lots to learn from these experienced guys.

Feedback Score

Hey There

Howdy all,

Currently Enlisted in the US Navy and going through the SWCC Training pipeline. I'm interested in all-things M4 (particularly Piston-Op. vs. Gas Imp. as my personal weapon is an LWRC M6A1) as well as tactics. Don't know a whole lot about the platform beyond the Crewman Qualification Training course and looking to expand my knowledge base on the M4. Looking forward to respectfully and professionally developing relationships in the community here as well as networking knowledge.

Very Respectfully,
    Green Tip
    Last edited by GreenTip556; 10-22-09 at 09:33.

Feedback Score
    Just wanted to throw out a hello and introduce myself!

I'm an avid NFA enthusiast and if you see me at the range, odds are ive got something with me thats either got a short barrel or a suppressor or both

I'm a long time lurker on this board and finally decided to sign up. Im already a member of ARFcom & SilencerTalk and have always liked this site as well for the people that contribute and the material.

I look forward to being able to share my input and learn from others from here on out!

Thanks!

Feedback Score

Good afternoon. I'm a new member to the forum and wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

I'm an officer with the WA DOC working parole/probation, where my duties also include WA CJTC certified firearms instructor and certified armorer for the M&P handgun. I've had the pleasure of attending Ken Murray's RBT instructor school and am constantly trying to learn whatever lessons I can to be safe, effective and support my fellow officers and the public.

I'm new to the AR platform. I'm looking forward to attending M&P 15 armorers school when my department deploys them, but budget cuts might delay that. Until then, I'll learn what I can and keep practicing with my own M&P 15.

I'm grateful for a forum such as this to learn from you all and hopefully contribute something constructive.

Best regards,

Jeff

Page 53 of 345 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast