Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SP6920 - $981 at Bud's

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

SP6920 - $981 at Bud's

Free shipping as well.
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer."
    — Frank Zappa

If the gun goes dry I use my knife. If the knife breaks off I use my teeth. I have only one rule - Start one job and see it through - The universe will have to offer someone else the leftovers. Multi tasking doesn't work in business or in gunfighting.
    - Michael de Bethencourt

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    That's a low price! Would have been all over that last year when I was buying my AR.

Feedback Score
    Whoa.

If you want a wake up call, search Gunbroker or Guns America for Bushmaster, RRA or Stag for comparable prices.

Remember to find comparable features and configurations, to include the fact that Bud's 6920s come with carry handle.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So what's the difference between the SP6920 and the LE6920? The details in Bud's says the stock is adjustable. I thought the sporter models had the adjustable look, but they were actually fixed. Any differences to note with these new SP models?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Same rifle, different rollmark. And with the 3% CC charge, it was actually $1010, but still...my store (sporting goods chain) has a M&P15 on the shelf for $1099. Lol.
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer."
    — Frank Zappa

If the gun goes dry I use my knife. If the knife breaks off I use my teeth. I have only one rule - Start one job and see it through - The universe will have to offer someone else the leftovers. Multi tasking doesn't work in business or in gunfighting.
    - Michael de Bethencourt

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks. That's what I figured, but I guess they used to be neutered during the AWB. Great price.

Feedback Score
    At $981 (or around $1010 using a credit card), that's an absolute steal. That's cheaper than both GT Distributors ($995) and PSA ($1049).

Edit: Just noticed the free shipping as well. Must not buy...must not buy...
    Last edited by MistoGators; 07-12-11 at 12:45.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    At those price points, there's no excuse for good-as.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dookie1481 View Post
    Free shipping as well.
    We will match this price (FYI).

The $981 price is for cash. We will offer this price with a CC.

C4

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast