Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt 6520 $899

Feedback Score

Colt 6520 $899

I know most people like their colts a little more configurable with flat tops and such; but for someone who doesn't mind the more traditional A2 style, this is a decent price. Flat $10 shipping I think still applies.

http://www.birminghampistol.com/product/colt-6520/
    "Born Wild; Raised Proud"

Feedback Score
    Nice find, very tempting...
    US Army 1966-69, VFW Life Member, Retired Geek

Feedback Score
    I have one. Luv it.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Not bad. You could also get a flat top upper and rebarrel it if you have the tools and be good to go if that's what you wanted.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm seeing them all over. SGN and even my local CTD store for that price. No reason for someone buying thier first AR to pass up a Colt for under a $1K.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    I'm seeing them all over. SGN and even my local CTD store for that price. No reason for someone buying thier first AR to pass up a Colt for under a $1K.
    I thought everyone was buying up all the parts/rifles ect? When the Colt 6520 isn't $900 and there aren't $6920s going for $1050 I'll start getting worried.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cobravenom39 View Post
    I thought everyone was buying up all the parts/rifles ect? When the Colt 6520 isn't $900 and there aren't $6920s going for $1050 I'll start getting worried.
    Well in my AO I can't find any BCM or DD parts/rifles. Online I could only find complete DD lowers one place, Grant. And good luck on BCGs. The CTD close to me has A LOT of DPMS, Bushmaster, RRA, etc. rifles. The Colt 6520s are $899 and just sitting there, no one wants an A2 uppered carbine length gun I guess. . .
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Well in my AO I can't find any BCM or DD parts/rifles. Online I could only find complete DD lowers one place, Grant. And good luck on BCGs. The CTD close to me has A LOT of DPMS, Bushmaster, RRA, etc. rifles. The Colt 6520s are $899 and just sitting there, no one wants an A2 uppered carbine length gun I guess. . .
    BCM just got done with a HUGE leo contract and put some of their consumer stuff on hiatus. Same thing for DD. These two brands are not representative of the entire market. I bet you can get a DS Arms complete rifle for less than $700 delivered. You can pick up Stags and S & W's M & Ps for less than a $1K. You couldn't touch anything for less than $1K during in 2008.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cobravenom39 View Post
    BCM just got done with a HUGE leo contract and put some of their consumer stuff on hiatus. Same thing for DD. These two brands are not representative of the entire market. I bet you can get a DS Arms complete rifle for less than $700 delivered. You can pick up Stags and S & W's M & Ps for less than a $1K. You couldn't touch anything for less than $1K during in 2008.
    I wouldn't buy a DSA, Stag, or S&W. If I didn't have the ARs I do, I'd opt for one of my commie boom sticks. If you are refering to Grant's post, he nor I, nay anyone said anything to the idea that things are currently like they were in '08.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 04-08-11 at 19:59.

Feedback Score
    If I had the funds, I'd take one for that price and run it irons only as it came factory.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast